Chapter 6: Escape

"If Isaac didn't kill his father who did?" Scott questioned.

"I don't know yet." Derek stated.

"Then how do you know he's telling the truth?" Scott questioned.

"Because I trust my senses. And it's a combination of them. Not just your sense of smell." Derek stated. I smirked.

"You saw the lacrosse thing today." Scott questioned.

"Yeah." confirmed Derek.

"Did it Look that bad?" Scott asked.

"Yeah." Derek said. He stopped at a door in the hallway.

"You want to learn control? Lets start now." Derek said opening the door to what looked like the basement.

"Whats down there?" Scott asked.

"Motive." Derek stated. I followed Scott into the dark basement.

"What happened down here?" Scott asked.

"The kind of thing that leaves an impression." Derek answered sounding distant. Scott and I walked over to the freezer.

"Open it." Commanded Derek a flashlight clicking on. I jumped at the surprise appearance. Scott opened the freezer door. Bloody Nail marks were inside the freezer. My heart dropped. This is why Isaac is claustrophobic.

"This is why he said yes to you." I gasped.

"Everyone want power." Derek stated.

"Not everyone." I snapped.

"If we help you then you have to stop. You can't just go around turning people into werewolves." Scott rambled.

"I can If they're willing." Derek spat.

"Did you tell Isaac about the Argent's? About being hunted?" I questioned.

"Yes. And he still asked." Derek answered. I sighed.

"Then he's an idiot." Scott stated.

"And your the one dating Argent's daughter." I spat. Scott looked shocked.

"Yeah. We know your little secret. And if we know, how long do you think its gonna take for them to find out. You saw what happened to an omega. With me you learn how to use your senses. With me you learn control. Even on a full moon." Derek Explained as he lifted Scott's arm to reveal Scott had his claws out. Scott pulled away.

"If I'm with you I lose her." Scott stated.

"You're gonna lose her any way. You know that." Derek stated walking away.

"Wait." Scott called out.

"We're not in your pack. But I want him out. He's my responsibility too." I sighed.

"Why Because he's one of us?" Derek questioned.

"I'm nothing like you. He's my boyfriend. I want him out." I stated. I saw a flash of sadness in Derek's eyes. I felt guilt course through my veins.

"Because he's innocent." Scott added.

"Alright. Do you have a plan?" Derek questioned.

"Scott is doing his own thing. But yes I have a plan. I'm meeting Stiles at my house." I explained walking past Derek to the stairs making my way outside to my car.

"Can I ride with you? My car is back at the station." Derek said

"Yeah, I guess." I sighed.

"What happened between us?" Derek questioned.