Chapter 12: Finding The Enemy.

I woke up to the door opening. I got up slowly.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Isaac cooed. I slightly smiled. Waving.

"Still not talking. Huh. What can I do to make you speak." He sighed.

"Make the pain go away." I whispered.

"Not until you tell me what is going on." Isaac sighed.

"I can't. It will just hurt more." I sighed.

"Hey how are you feeling today?" Derek smiled walking in.

"Fine." I shrugged.

"Do you want to talk about it." He questioned.

"I don't know." I whispered.

"Hold on. I'll be right back." Derek said walking out.

"Alright so Erica isn't here. So the place is ours. Do you want us to get Cas to explain so you won't." He suggested.

"Castiel. I need you." I whispered.

"Amanda you look terrible. I can see you are still trying to cope with the situation." Castiel stated as he appeared at the door way.

"Thanks Cas." I sighed.

"What do you mean." Derek questioned.

"Well in order to get rid of Eva. There had to be a sacrifice. It had to be someone who had a bond with her. Since she hasn't experienced the darkness until Samandriel mated with her. I had to kill him with her in the circle that killed the evil. It had to be done. He had to die in order for her to live." Castiel explained.

"I think I'm going to be sick." I grunted rushing to a bucket. Fluids came up.

"I understand why she is upset. Seeing Samandriel die. His lifeless body falling onto her as she watched him die. It is awful. I would be upset as well. I understand why she hasn't spoken. She doesn't know how after she saw him. His last words were 'I love you' it showed his true affection towards her." Castiel explained. I was becoming to overwhelmed. The walls were caving in on me. I needed air. I need to escape. My lungs were collapsing as air struggled to get in.

"Enough. She doesn't need to relive it. You can leave Castiel you are no longer needed." Derek spat. Castiel disappeared. I stared wheezing.

"Can't breath " I gasped.

"Calm down. Wait I'll be right back." Derek said. He left returning quickly with something in his Hand. He handed me my inhaler as I took in the medicine.

"You kept it." I smiled.

"Yeah in case times like this happen. Don't you remember all this anxiety attacks you were getting when you were first transforming." Derek smiled. I hugged him.

"You're the best." I whispered. Isaac joined the hug.

"I love you guys. More than you can imagine." I whispered.

"Do you want to get to school?" Isaac asked.

"No, I mean I have to go." I sighed. I walked to my car as I popped open the trunk. I pulled out some clothes as I changed into them.

I got to school as I was walking in the halls I heard Scott talking to someone. I looked around the corner.

"Two is not enough for Derek. I know he needs at least three. So who's next." Scott Questioned. Erica was at her locker.

"Why is there to be a next one when we already got you." Erica cooed shutting her locker and facing Scott.

"Who's next." Scott stated.