Chapter 45: Full moon

"It's not much of a party. You aren't the one getting locked up for the full moon." Erica scoffed.

"That's the point." I smiled. My phone started vibrating in my pockets.

"Hello." I answered.

"Amanda. Aren't you coming to my party?" Lydia questioned.

"Oh. I can't. Im not allowed to leave. I have a curfew. But happy birthday. My present was sent with Scott. Don't let him share my credit." I stated.

"I wish you were there. We would have had a blast. I'll have alcoholic beverages. It's the biggest party of the year Amanda. Can't you just sneak out like you used to do?" Lydia questioned.

"Um.. I can't. My boyfriend is over and I was hoping for some action." I smiled.

"That's my girl. I want every detail." Lydia said. I chuckled hanging up the phone.

"Since when are you and Lydia besties?" Erica questioned.

"Since elementary." I smiled.

"You don't look like the type of person to stand Lydia." She stated.

"I didn't at first. She was so annoying. She was a total bitch. But now she is less of a bitch. When she got the chance to get to know me. Maybe you and I can be besties?" I questioned. Only to burst out laughing.

"Like that will ever happen." I sighed.

"You think you are so clever. Don't you, you've turned into Lydia." Erica snapped.

"That's bullshit! I was there for you when you were a nobody! When you had acne, oily hair, when you dressed like a hobo! Alright I was your only friend when you had nothing, when no one got the chance to know what an amazing person you were, But then Derek gave you the alpha make over and you think you are the queen of the universe! NO bitch! You treat everyone like crap! So how do you expect me to treat you! I am not going to let you walk all over me like I'm some pointless door mat! Alright you are no better than Lydia! I at least have the decency to know what I do is wrong! but you. I don't think you can grasp the concept!" I yelled.

"Amanda." Derek warned.

"NO! I am done with all her bullshit! If I have to show her who she was before maybe she will be nicer! Do you remember what it was like to be pushed around? Being laughed at? NO one wanting anything to do with you? Do you remember what it was like in the gym when all those people laughed at you because you were having a panic attack? DO you remember who stuck up for you? Who stood by you when you were at your lowest? Because if you don't! I was always there for you. WHY? Because that's what friends are for. Do you remember me saying that to you? DO you remember me saying anything nice to you? No I don't either. Because who you are now is shaping everything good into something evil. YOU have become an even bigger BITCH than Lydia herself." I spat.

"Amanda that's enough." Derek snapped.

"Oh, of course you're protecting her. You always protect her. Maybe if you let her go on with her miserable life a little longer. she wouldn't have been a total bitch because she would know what it feels like to be treated like you don't matter. To be nothing but a piece of dirt. Nothing at all. Instead of helping those. She put's them down to make herself feel better. that is labeled as a bully. Erica Reyes is nothing but a big fat bully. and it's time she discovers it. I'm done putting up with all her bullshit. If you ever tell me to knock it off again. I will knock you to the ground and leave you nothing but a lifeless corpse. Do I Make myself clear?" I growled. As the sun begins to go down I start to feel powerful. Everything that I have been  through is replenishing itself into something more. I no longer feel sadness but anger. and that anger is directed to everyone. And nothing will stand in my way.