Chapter 19: Your Safe

I was shooken awake. I screamed at the top of my lungs. Trying to catch my breath.

"Hey your alright. It was just a dream. Your safe." Derek whispered pulling me to his chest.

"It felt so real. I thought you.." I sobbed holding on to Derek.

"Amanda whats wrong?" my mom questioned worry on her face As she walked into my room. I got off the bed.

"Oh my god your alive." I cried. Hugging her tightly.

"What's going on?" Scott questioned as he walked into my room rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Your ok." I whispered hugging him As well. I pulled away examining my brother.

"Um are you alright." He questioned. I shrugged. I walked back to Derek cuddling on to his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he began to rock me.

"Amanda Does this have anything to do with the call?" Mom questioned. I nodded.

"What call?" Scott questioned.

"She received a call earlier today threatening her by saying they will kill us if she doesnt do as told." my mom explained.

"Why didn't you tell me? Did you tell Stiles' dad. Maybe he can help." Scott panicked.

"I will in the morning. Now try to get some sleep. You have school tomorrow." Mom sighed.

"Goodnight mom. I love you." I hugged her.

"Night Scotty love you." I hugged him too as they walked out of my room shutting the door behind them.

"I love you Derek. More than you can imagine." I whispered kissing him passionately.

"I love you Amanda forever and always." He whispered kissing the top of my head and hugging me tightly into his chest. I fell asleep to the sound of his heart beat.

I was awoken to the Sun shining in my room. I groaned trying to move but Derek had a tight grip on me. I kissed his cheek.

"Mhm. That's a nice way to wake up." He whispered. I smiled. There was a knock at my door.

"Come in." I called out.

"Amanda I called the school telling them you're not going in today. So you're staying home. Please stay safe." She said emphasizing the word safe.

"Always am. Bye mom." I smiled. She shut my door as she was off for work. I yawned getting out of bed.

"Where are you going?" Derek pouted.

"Bathroom." I smiled. I went in to brush my teeth. Then doing other business.

"Do you still have my tooth brush?" Derek questioned as I washed my hands.

"Yeah. Same place it was for a while now." I smiled drying my hands.

"It feels so long since I've been here. Your mom still doesn't like me. And Scott well he also doesn't like me." Derek chuckled.

"They'll come around. Hopefully." I smiled.

"I'd like to take you out on a date. Lets go for breakfast. I'm gonna go and change." He smiled.

"Wait. I have some of your clothes. You can also shower here. You can use the guest bath room." I smiled handing Derek his clothes. He made his way to the guest bedroom. I went to my shower getting ready for the day. After my shower I got dressed blow drying my hair. I walked out to see Derek waiting for me.

"Hey. Let me put my shoes on and we can go." I smiled. He nodded. I grabbed my boots slipping them on.

"Amanda. I want to ask You something." He sighed.