Chapter#5

Fiza's POV:

The visit to Baba Jani house was good except my Maliha annoying comments. She kept bringing up our childhood topic to tease me. She knew very well how much I hate my childhood. For most of the people, it may be the best time of their lives but for me, it was nothing except tension.

When Maliha tried to cross her limits I text Haider my younger step-brother to stop her before I lose my temper and thankfully he and Arham my youngest step-brother took care of her.

After coming home Ehtesham started watching TV and I went to my bed.

~*~

"Beta when are you to going on a honeymoon?" I chocked on the water during dinner when Ami asked this question and received a glare from my hubby.

"Ami I don't have time for this. Papa already made me waste a whole week, I cannot afford to waste another one." Ehtesham said.

"It's really fine Ami work is more important." I quickly agreed with him.

"I know work is important but you know both your Ami and I will be leaving soon for Muzaffarabad. You know I cannot live here too long. Once we are gone you won't be able to get time because of kids responsibilities." Said Papa.

"Is it necessary to go?" I don't want to live with him alone.

"Well, your Papa has a breathing problem. The dusty atmosphere of the city is not suitable for him. Besides his mother, Ehtesham grandmother also lives there. She is paralyzed and needs someone to look after." Ami informed me.

"Papa, why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"It's not a big deal, besides I thought that Ehtesham already told you."

"He didn't tell me anything important." I said and receive a glare from him, again.

Our argument for going to honeymoon went longer than it should be but come to end when a maid came to inform that Sheharyar Sahab (Mister) was waiting here and waiting for kids outside.

"Tell him that I am calling him. Why he always try to leave from outside?" Ami said, the maid nodded and left.

Soon a tall man in his thirties comes in wearing a greyish black pant and tie with white shirt lining shirt. He looked like one of those dominating type businessmen which I often read in novels.

He has a serious look on his face which soon vanished and replace by a genuine smile when Sadaf goes running towards him. He crouched down and picks her up in his arms.

"Asslam o Alaikum Mamo (Mother's brother)!" Sadaf squealed, hugging his neck.

"Wallaikum Salam Mamo ki jaan (Mamo's life)." He kissed her check and come forward.

"Assalam o Alaikum!" He Salam everyone.

"Come have breakfast!" Ehtesham said.

"Jazakallah! I have already done."

"Sit down beta (son). At least have a cup of tea with us." Said Papa.

"You leave me no choice uncle." He sighed and took a seat in front of Ehtesham. So he was also facing me. As soon as our eyes met I, Salam, him and he nodded in acknowledgement.

"Remember her?" Ami asked.

"Ehtesham's wife right?" He looked at me for confirmation.

I nodded with a smile and quickly serve him tea.

"Thank you." He smiled.

Well! At least he has manners, unlike someone I know...

I turned my head to glance at my dear husband and found him already staring at me. I give him a questioning look and he looked away.