Chapter # 34

Unedited.

Sheheryar's POV:

"Sheheryar Bhai." A voice came from behind making me abruptly stop on the spot and spin around.

"Wait a minute please." Sumbul came stalking.

"Why won't you stay for dinner?" She asked.

"I told your sister that I am in a hurry. Remember, I have a meeting to attend."

"Oh, right ... how about tea?" She asked in haste.

"Some other time."

"When?"

"When... I come to pick kids?"

"Okay, done." She gave me a thumbs up.

"Allah Hafiz." I smiled and turned towards my car.

"Allah Hafiz. Oh, and Sheheryar Bhai thank you for everything ."

"Why are you keep calling me Bhai?"

"You are too young to be called uncle by me." She gave me a sheepish smile, which makes me laugh.

"Okay, I'll take it as a compliment." I said putting my sunglasses on and wave my hand to her. In return, she also waved at me with a big smile.

Sheheryar Bhai...

~*~

Fiza's POV:

"Did he eat glue for lunch?" Asaaf said pointing towards Taha who is still clinging to me as a koala bear clings to a tree.

I am sure that Taha was unable to understand his sarcasm but the deep frown on his face tells that he is extremely displeased by Asaaf right now. He was trying to take Taha from me so I could change into something comfortable for sleep but the boy didn't want to leave me for a single second.

"Okay, I will give you a chocolate." Said Asaaf. Taha shook his head in negative and put it on my shoulder.

"Fine then, I will give all the chocolates to Sadaf." Asaaf threw his last attack on him and thankfully it worked. Taha silently stretches his arms towards Asaaf to hold him. He winked at me and take Taha out of the room.

I quickly rushed over to the bathroom before they came back, which will be soon as Asaaf doesn't have any chocolate. I don't know why he lied so confidentially, perhaps he had already something planned in his mind.

I was planning to take a bath before going to sleep but the night is quite cold so I postpone it and simply change into something comfortable. Soon as I leave the bathroom, I receive a call from Chachu, asking how I was doing and then he discusses everything in detail including his today's routine to our routine. It feels strange because I never talked this long phone to him, in the end when I couldn't hold myself back I asked that if Chachi is sleeping or he had a fight with her. He laughed out loud at it and try to express his fake anger on my thought by scolding. On the other side, I keep smiling because it was sweet of him to call me and ask how I was doing. Chachu ends the call when Asaaf returns an almost sleeping Taha to me.

However, as soon as Taha notices me sitting on the bed, he quickly makes his way and rests his head on my lap. His innocent face looks so adorable that I couldn't help myself from kissing his cheek. I pat his head until he falls asleep the lay him beside me. On the other hand, Sumbul and Sadaf decide to sleep together in a separate room because Sumbul is applying Hina to Sadaf's hands.

Saying 'Shab bakhair' (good night) to everyone I also lay down beside Taha but before I could sleep, I receive another call and this time it was Nuwair. It was unusual for him to call this time so I quickly sit up and pick the call. He also takes my time for almost forty minutes, he wasn't in the mood to end the call but I hang up when I get too sleepy. Tiptoeing, I came back to the bed and lay carefully so Taha won't get up and close my eyes pulling him into my arms.