Chapter#15

Ehtesham's POV:

I kept tossing and turning on my bed for an hour before I finally got up. I couldn't sleep, this strange agitation wouldn't let me. So, I gave up and decide to eat something instead. After grabbing an apple with a water bottle, I walk back to my room. Passing by from Fiza's bedroom door everything flashes back in my mind.

I am still unable to understand why I behaved so recklessly. The venom in her voice, the frown on her face, and her rejection to my apology had pissed me off. I wanted to talk but she refused to listen and without thinking, I kissed her.

I never imagined that I could give this right to someone else other than Sania, but I did and I don't regret it. I don't regret anything. I don't regret reaching to Fiza, touching her, kissing her and the feeling of the need of her by my side. In fact, this feeling is getting stronger day by day and I can't stop myself from this growing lust towards my Fiza.

'I hate you' her trembling voice and her teary eyes came in my mind again. She is broken, not only because I had kissed her twice in a day without her consent, but because I also didn't miss the chance of deepening the kiss. No doubt it felt good, so good that I continued, completely ignoring her protests and if it wasn't for Sadaf's movement on the other side of the bed, I might not have pulled back so soon.

Uff!... Something is really wrong with me...

I combed my hair with my fingers and went to my room.

~*~

Next morning when I woke up, both Fiza and the kids were nowhere to be found. I received a text in my phone's inbox informing me that Fiza is going to her Father's house and she will also pick Sadaf up from school.

I sighed and start getting ready for office, remembering the delicious breakfast Fiza made for me every morning but today I am going to miss it because I KISSED my wife...

~*~

Fiza POV:

Kids and I came back home before Ehtesham did and went to sleep early. Even today, I woke up late and found he was gone. I don't even want to see his face nor talk to him. I cannot forget so easily how my precious first kiss was stolen and how my virgin lips were assaulted by my monstrous four-eyed husband.

I was right from the beginning; he is a man who wants a girl in his life only for his satisfaction. He has a girlfriend to spend time with and now a wife whom he doesn't even love, but she can fulfil his needs and desires, something a girlfriend can't do.

I heard about such type of men but never thought that I would be married to such a person. Every time this thought came in my mind, it pains me. I was unwanted by my family and I am wanted now. I am a filler as before in the big picture of Ehtesham's family, like I was a filler in father's family. That family wasn't mine, nor is this one. And now I think I would never have a family which I could call my own.

I kept rocking on Ehtesham's grandmother's rocking chair for don't know how long. Lost in my thoughts until a car horn brings me back to reality followed by the shrieks of the excitement of the kids. I shook my head and get up to send the kids off to their Mamo (uncle). They are so excited about going to the Zoo that they were jumping all around the house instead of doing their favourite past time - watching cartoons.

I open my mouth to call them but they came running to me before a single word left my mouth and immediately dashed outside. I follow them, holding their small bag packs with extra clothes.

"Assalam o Alaikum, Mamo." Sadaf chirps, opening her arms to hug him. He also crouched down to her height to engulf her into a hug. But instead of only hugging Sadaf, he also wraps his arms around Taha. He probably knows that Taha doesn't like to be left behind.