Chapter#11

Not Edited.

Fiza's POV:

"This is for you. Your birthday gift... Happy birthday." I froze for a nanosecond before turning to him. To be honest, I am a little surprise, wasn't expecting that he can be so thoughtful. Mumbling 'Thank you' I take out the clothes he brought for me. It's a black colour Sari with light embroidery on it. It is beautiful and expensive too. Seems he has a big heart to buy expensive things for others and a good sense of dressing.

Why wouldn't he have? He is experienced in handling women.

I remind myself.

"Sorry forgot to pack it." He says.

"No problem." I answer touching the embroidery of Sari in awe. I don't why I am being so happy about it.

"It matches with the jewellery Nuwair gave you." He says.

Oh, so he tried to match it with Nuwair's gift. I raise my head and find him looking at me with a bright smile and I feel like staring in those captivating eyes.

Oye! Snapped out of it...

I scold myself.

"Why did you look at my things without my permission?" I frown at him. I how much of a jerk I am being but right now that's the only way to come out of this sweet moment. Something I don't want to be caught in even though it is Halal in every way.

"Is... Is that how you treat people when they give you something?" He gives me half disbelief and half annoyed look.

"I simply ask a question." I shrug.

"I think you're not stupid to not understand that it was more than a question." I scowl.

Of course, it was. I insulted him in away.

"You're exaggerating." I stated.

"EXAGGERATING?... you know what? Go.To.Hell... it was a mistake to even buy something for an ungrateful woman like you." He didn't stay after saying it and stormed towards his room. Staring to the place he went I waited to hear a door slam and soon it slammed. A smile starts playing on my face.

He is so easy...

"Thank you." I say out loud, clenching the Sari to my chest but he isn't here to listen. After giving a satisfying look to the clean kitchen. I also make my way to my room. I feel happy, not because I destroyed my husband's mood but on realizing that my husband dear is not a complete jerk like I thought he was.

~*~

I aimlessly lay on the bed after sending off both Taha and Sadaf with their Mamo Sheharyar. I thought to make my hubby dear breakfast and leave in on the kitchen but I don't like the idea of him eating cold breakfast, so I decide to wait.

I couldn't sleep last night. The stupid giddy feeling didn't let me. I keep tossing and turning on my bed like an overly excited teenage girl who got present from his crush. It was quite irritating that I couldn't control my feelings. I close my eyes to take a little nap until he gets up but my moment of happiness short-lived when I hear someone entering my room.

I hate that guy for this. He never knocks before coming inside my room and when if I say anything he reply to me 'you can also come in my room like this' and shrugged it off. Sometimes he really talks like a pervert.

"Fiza?" I heard his voice but didn't open my eyes.

I wasn't planning to tease him but I also don't know why I am pretending. I lay motionless on the bed and pretended to be sleeping until I felt a touch on my face.