Sorry Readers

Salam and hello everyone!

Uh!.... hi....

Writing author notes is the most awkward thing to me.

I am writing this to inform you all dear readers that I am putting all three stories; 'YWABM', 'OMDT' and 'MFEH' on hold for sometime and I am really sorry for this.

As much as I want to go on without any breaks, things are popping up in my life and this time I need my concentration to be focused on one point.

Actually, I have a big test around the end of November or at the start of December and my preparation for it is currently 0%. Yeah, I know, not an ideal situation to be in.  That's why I need a break to get back to my student mode and start studying.

I hope you will understand. It's really really important to me, like reaching for a dream that's coming true. So please accept my temporary leave with your best wishes. Who knows, your prayers might give me success Inshallah.

The date of the test isn't announced yet, so there is a chance that I'd get free before end of November. If not, then I will try to update at least a chapter in November. But no promises because the materials that I have to STUFF in my mind is too much.

Apologies once again, sweeties.

See you soon!

Take Care  :)