Chapter # 32

Not edited.

Ehtesham's POV:

"Why are you ignoring me, Mr. Ehtesham Ghori?" On hearing the voice I raise my head and saw Sania storming into my office.

"I can't talk to you right now Sania, I am busy?"

"Busy my foot. Listen, I have enough of this hide and seek. One week, two weeks how long are you going to mourn upon your breakup with your so-called wife?"

"What if I say that I am not mourning at all." I put both hands on the table and peek into her eyes.

"Then why are you avoiding me?" She frowned.

"Because you lie to me, you deceive me."

"But I did that for you."

"This is no justification."

"Okay fine. My mistake, I am sorry okay. But don't be like this. This attitude doesn't suit you especially when you are on the same level as me." She said nonchalantly, combing her hair with a free hand.

"What do you mean?" I frowned.

"You have also deceived Fiza right? So we are on the same level." She smirked and I roll my eyes.
Yes, I deceive Fiza. I had made fun of the divine bound as Nikah. Perhaps that's why I am being punished like this. I lost all of my relations just because of my foolishness. Fiza refused to hear me, even my parents didn't believe me. Kids went far away from me and the only way of contacting them was the phone. I couldn't even go and meet them as my boss, Sania's father, presented me with a higher post in the company. The high post comes with greater responsibilities and I find myself stuck in it. My parents don't talk to me anymore, not even when they are ill. They don't even bother to inform me, I get to know such things from Sadaf because kids visit them often but I,... I am not allowed to visit my parents, they don't want to see my face. According to Papa, I snatch a dear friend of him and a daughter like a figure, named Fiza.

Sometimes, I asked myself that my mistake was unforgivable? If it wasn't then why didn't Fiza forgive me? She should've believed me and come back to me. Everything could be gone to normal again. But her ego doesn't allow it, means I am not alone the reason for things that happened she is equally to be blamed for it. Then why it is me who was left isolated, why she is not punished?

"Ehtesham...?" I heard a female voice near my ear and the next moment two arms circle around my neck.

"The Past is past, it cannot be undone. You want to separate from Fiza and I wanted to help but I use the wrong method to do it. I am sorry." She hugged me from the back.

"It's alright Sania." I leaned my head back to her.

"I love you." She smiled at me before kissing my head.

"What's this? Why suddenly being so sweet?" I asked.

"Because I am so happy today."

"And won't you share the reason with me?"

"Of course, I will." She lowers her face to mine as her long silky hairs draped over our faces and continue with her usual seductive tone, "Actually Dad talked to your parents about our wedding and they agreed."

"Wait, wha-?" I tried to move but she didn't let me and lean her face even closer.

"Ehtesham... I love you too much. I have waited for this day to come for so long and I couldn't wait anymore. Please have mercy on me and just agree with everything I am doing. I promise I will not cause any problem for you but don't let me wait any longer." Her soft slender fingers caress my jaws as she whispered, "I love you too much."