Chapter#10

Not edited.

Fiza's POV:

'Nuwair Nani said it was my fault that Ami died. Is it true?'

'It is not. She was joking.' I nodded.

'When we will be going?'

'Listen, baby doll. I am going alone with Nani because of my studies but I will come back soon. Till then you have to be brave and wait for me. Okay?' I was engulfed in slim but strong arms of an early teenager.

'But I want to come with you. I will be a good girl and I will tell Nani that it wasn't my fault.'

'I know it was not your fault.'

'Than tell them.' My vision starts blurring because of tears.

'Fiza, don't cry.'

'But it wasn't my fault.' I grip his arm tightly. Like if I let go those arms will never reach to me.

"FIZA!" Someone yelled my name right next to my ear and my eyes jerked open.

Still, startled by the voice I quickly blink my eyes and when my vision clears a bit I find Ehtesham hovering me.

My lungs forgot to breathe for a moment and my eyes went wide. His face is only inches away from mine. His breaths are fanning my face and his eyes bore into mine. I stare back in those mesmerizing dark eyes. Slowly the distance between those eyes and mine start getting lesser. Maybe it is my imagination that he is leaning closer but still...

"Get off." I breathed out.

"Leave my arm." He retorted.

Arm???

I give him a questioning look. Then his eyes guided me to his arm which I was holding tightly or should I say digging my nails tightly.

"Sorry!" I quickly pull my hand back.

I expected him to get off but he didn't move an inch.

"Move away!" I turn my face to the side and put my both hands on his shoulders to push him.

He moves away with a dramatic sigh, after creasing my jawline with the tip of his nose. A shiver runs through me on his touch and I literally froze on my place for a moment.

What the hell????

I quickly get up when my senses start to work again. I shot a glare at Ehtesham who is looking at me with amusement.

"Why the hell did you do that?" I asked wiping my face with my hand.

"What do you mean why? Can't a husband touch his wife?" He asks putting his arm under his head.

"You won't find any wife here Mr. and what are you doing in my room at this early hour?" I scowl.

"I think you are still dizzy. Should I show you our Nikah papers wife?" He smirks.

"You never believe in our marriage. So don't bring the Nikah in it. It is just a deal that we made under certain conditions. Now kindly leave my room." I say getting up from the bed.

"Oh, I believe in our marriage. I just say there won't be any love involved in it. All the 'not sharing and touching notions' was added from your side. Those don't apply to me. I told you before. " he says nonchalantly.

Huh???

"What do you mean by 'love won't be involved'? There is no relationship without love." I narrow my eyes at him.