Chapter#7

Not edited.

I am beyond angry at what she did. No one is allowed to make fun of me, especially not my wife and she has some explanation to give.

"Why the hell did you lie to me?" In a rage, I stormed into my room without even knocking.

But my anger vanished that instant when the image of her came in my view. She looked so different wearing white trousers and a baby blue shirt.

"Knock before entering someone's room." She said in irritation.

"It is my house." I mocked.

"Want me out of here?" She mocked back.

What does she think of herself???

"You are not going anywhere." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Listen, Mr Ehtesham Ghori. I am not some typical Eighteenth-century girl who will accept everything quietly whatever you throw at me. I agree at your terms because I won't have my reasons otherwise I would never agree to this."

"So, you want money?" I scoffed.

Shit! I shouldn't have said that...

"I didn't come from a poor family if you remember." Her voice was cold as ice.

"Than what are your reasons?"

Just tell me already ...

"It's for you to find out." She said before stalking into the bathroom.

Means...

Get lost from here...

My fists clenched tight and I leave the room in anger as I came in.

~*~

Fiza's POV:

"Finally all set!" I looked at my room all neat and settle. Finally, I was able to set my room in two weeks. There are still many things I haven't touched and some are missing from my stuff. Especially the wooden jewellery box which Chachu gave me on my birthday. According to my Mummy, no one in the family know where my missing things are as everything packed in my presence. But she never accepted that Maliha could steal it later. Maliha always does that, she has taken everything from me that I held dear.

I sighed lying down on the bed and close my eyes. It's been one month since I got married and this doesn't bring any difference in my life. I am not happy as every girl dreams to be after getting married. The only positive thing now is that I don't have to deal with my sister and I am being loved by two little angels and I am happy that their love for me is pure as Baba Jani's.

Ami... Miss you...

My trail of thoughts was disturbed by Taha's small hand on my face.

"Ami!" He never calls me Bari Ami like Sadaf.

"Ji?(yes)" I opened my eyes.

"Bajji (kids normally refer to Bazar 'Market' as Bajji)"

"Okay!" I quickly got up even though I don't feel like moving an inch.

My Dadi (Father's Mother) often said that raising kids was the toughest thing that she ever did. According to her, it is the biggest responsibility. You have to completely erase your personality and make a new one for your kids because they cannot adjust to your mood. Our one little mistake and it can ruin the whole life of the kid.

That's why I was trying my best to be a good guardian to these kids. I don't know if I ever have my own kids or not, so just for a little time till they grow up. I wanted to know how it feels like to have responsibilities of a mother and raising kids.