✨Chapter 2✨

Tonya in the multimedia

"He had you in there that long?" I nodded my head and laid back on her bed. "Damn" she mumbled. "But I did meet someone" Tonya smirked. "Who?" "His name is Eazy" "Eazy?!" I nodded. She chuckled and shook her head.

"What?" I asked sitting up. "He a playa, he not gonn' settle down with nobody" "Well maybe he didn't find the right girl yet.... And besides he's my brothers friend. Ion wanna get in between their music shit"

She glared at me. I sighed. "Aight, fine. Maybe I like him a lil bit..." "Mhmmmmm, yea aight. I know how you get down" I narrowed my eyes. "What you mean?" She smacked her lips when it was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" The door opened revealing Tonya's mama. "Hey y'all" I smiled. "Hey Ms.Joyce" "She smiled and looked at Tonya. " I forgot to give you this" She walked inside and handed Tonya a letter.

"Open it" I said nudging her. She took a deep breath and ripped the side of the letter. She unfolded the two papers and started reading the first page. Before I knew it she started screaming. "I got accepted to UCLA!" My eyes shot open. "Omg! I'm so proud of you baby!"

Ms.Joyce reached over and gave Tonya a hug. Of course I joined in. When we all pulled away. Ms. Joyce wiped away her fallen tear and stood up. "What y'all want to eat? Huh? I'll make y'all w.e y'all want. Just name it"

"Uhh, Fried chicken?" Tonya asked. Ms. Joyce nodded her head on her way to the door. "I'm so proud of you" She said walking out the room closing the door behind her.

"She's so dramatic" I nodded in agreement.

Eric

"So you gonn' call me?" I nodded my head while pullin my pants up. Staci buttoned up her shirt and smirked. She leaned in and pecked my lips. "I'm foreal E....." I nodded. "Aight, aight. I got it get tf out" She scuffed and grabbed her bag.

"Asshole" I heard her mumble walking out my house. I shrugged and sat back in my seat. I was about to get up and hit the sheets but I heard someone knock on my door.

I sighed and stood up from my seat. I opened up the door and frowned once I seen two niggas on my front porch. "Peanut said where is money at?" He pulled his shirt up revealing a gun.

My eyes shot up while I was trying to shut the door in their face. I locked the door and quickly grabbed my gun from under my couch. I ran into the kitchen and ran out the back door when I bumped into someone.

"Where you goin young blood?" I looked around and saw three mo' niggas circling around me. "Ion want no problem cuz" I said pulling out my gun. They chuckled and pulled there's out.

I swallowed hard and stood my ground. "Limme get dat gun partna' I put my gun on the ground and as soon as I did I felt a sharp pain on my waist making me stumble on the ground. "So.... My boy was telling you. Peanut want his money nigga" He placed his gun to my head.

"You got his shit or what?" I was about to speak until I heard a familiar voice walking up. "Was' good?!" "Yo we'on want no problem cuz" "Yea, aight nigga..... Eazy you good?" I heard Cube ask me. I didn't say shit. I looked up and saw my boys pointing their guns at ol dude.

"Yo man... We can-" He was cut off my Dre' punching him in his shit. "Stfu!" "Aight man damn!" He yelled. "Get tf outta here nigga" Ren said. He nodded and his boys followed him out the gate and down the street. "Yo, let's take him to my house" Dre' said helping me up.

Mimi

I was on my way to bed until I heard a loud thud in the living room. I put a T-shirt on and walking into the living room seeing Dre'. Of course. Yella, Ren, and Cube helping Eazy up off the floor. "What the hell" I mumbled. They all looked up at me then sat Eazy on the couch. I looked at Eazy who looked like he was in pain.