31.

After another tour today Eric decided to stay at the hotel, I'm not gonna argue with him because I knew his mama put that bug in his ear.

I had catched the bus back to the hotel when I got there Eric was chilling on the couch watching TV. I walked in the room and got in the shower. He acted like I didn't even exist.

Ion know wtf his problem is but he need to fix that shit, im not in the mood. I cut the hot water on and hoped in closing the curtains beside me. I wet my hair and watched as it curled up.

After I did what I had to do I lotioned my body up and threw on a huge T-shirt and lace panties. I can't wait till I go back to L.A tomorrow. I was damn near tired of Alabama and the people in it.

I slipped on some socks and walked out the room and into the kitchen making sure I walked passed the TV so Eric wouldn't see it. I opened up the freezer and pulled out some chicken wings and grabbed a box of macaroni. I put the wings in some water and looked at the time.

6:49

I took long sigh and ran my hands down my face. I was hungry asf and I didn't eat today. "What you cooking?" I heard Eric ask. "He speaks?" I said folding my arms across my chest.

He sucked his teeth keeping his eyes on the TV. "I just asked you a question. No need to have a damn attitude" I frowned.
"Nigga you the one with the stank ass attitude. Like you a damn female" I snapped. He looked at me and frowned.

"So wtf is yo problem anyway? You act like you on yo damn period" I said. He sighed. "I don't have an attitude, I'm just pissed because I feel like your lying to me" He admitted.

I rolled my eyes. "So what is it you're not telling me?" He asked standing up. I was silent. "I asked you a question. You 'on have shit to sat now huh?" "Ion have to tell you anything" I said. He raised a brow.

"Is that right?" I didn't say anything. He nodded. "Okay. So since when you started talking to me like some random nigga onna street?" "Your not-"

"Cause you talking to me like ion know you. Oh wait, I don't" I shook my head. "Why you keep bringing this up?" I asked.

"Cause I wanna know the truth" "Its not even that serious-" "Yes it is. I never lied to yo red ass. Ever, so why you feel the need to lie to me? You don't lie to the people you love" I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"And how your trying to hide it you never told anybody before. What the fuck happened?" He asked walking up to me. I looked at the ground and took another deep breath, I was gonna tell him something I never told anyone. I looked up at him and opened my mouth.

Vote / Comment

What y'all think? Its a short chapter.......

Excuse the mistakes!

Next chapter coming up soon!