49.

Mimi in the multimedia

3 days later

Mimi

After I straightened my hair out I placed my earrings in my ears. This was the last night I had until I went back to school. SO Camilla and I decided to go out. I invited Kendra but she was going through her own stuff.

"Where you going?" I sighed and grabbed my clutch purse from off the nightstand. "Out" I mumbled. He sucked his teeth. "Out where?" He asked.

"With Camilla" I checked myself in the mirror. *outfit in the multimediaand turnt around to walk out the room when Eric grabbed my wrist.

"Looking like that?" He asked. I sighed. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I asked. "You look like you finna do some shit you not supposed to be doin"

I smacked my lips. He let my wrist go. "So I can't just leave and enjoy myself?" I asked.

He was silent. "Just go" I frowned. "You heard me. Just go, you act like I don't exist anyway" I sighed. "E-" "Just go Mimi!" I jumped a little.

"These past couple days you been treating me like shit. Its like we're not even a couple anymore" I swallowed hard. "Are we?" He asked. I was silent. He shook his head.

"Just say it" I shook my head. "Just say it! Don't walk around this house and pretend you still have feelings for me"

"I didn't say that!" I yelled. "You didn't have to! Its all in your face, and you're body language. We don't even sleep in the same bed anymore" I sighed knowing what he was saying was true. "So what's up? You're going out looking like you got a nigga waiting for you-"

"So you think I'm  cheating?" I asked pointing at my person. He nodded. I chuckled and shook my head raising my hands over my head. "I'm sooo over this bullshit" I said.

"Bullshit?" He asked. "Did I studder?" I asked. "We've been around each other for to long" He frowned. "So what you trying to say?" "I'm saying I'm done! Eric" "Nah-" I turnt around and started walking downstairs. Eric started following me down the stairs.

"So that's it? You just gonn' up and leave me again?" He asked. I made it downstairs and when I reached the living room he pulled me by my waist and spun me around. "Naomi" "I meant what I said. Just let me go!"

He grabbed my face. "Im sorry" I shook my head and pulled him off of me. "No, I'm sorry" I backed away and turnt around running out the door.

Eric

I punched the wall and fell on the floor.

Mimi

"You good?" I shook my head and laid back on the headboard. "I just feel like everything happened for a reason" Camilla frowned and sat up a little. "Wym?" I sighed. "With the past situations, and the thing with the baby is all sign's that we shouldn't be together"

Camilla nodded. "Yea. Maybe" I looked up at her. "If you feel like that then maybe you should just move on" I sighed. "Look, I know you love him but at the same time once you think about it it's probably for the best"

I nodded. "Ever since he told me the truth about Jinae' it really changed my attitude towards him. Like why did he keep that from me?" "He didn't wanna lose you" I shook my head.

"He spent all that time with that girl and didn't even bother tk stay with me when my brother died" "You don't think Jinae's  up to some shit do you?" Camilla asked. I thought for a second.

"Nah, ion think she had the time. Besides if she did Eric's the dumb ass that felt for it" She nodded. "Well I'm glad I wasn't ready to go out anyways" Camilla said. I laughed a little.

"Aye, you hear about Tonya?" Camilla asked. I frowned and shook my head. "She's going to court in two days. Want me to come support her" I nodded. "What you say?" I asked.

"I said no" I sighed. "Don't give her the cold shoulder cause we're into it" She shook her head. "I'm not. I just find it really fucked up that she can do some shit to her friend"

"But that has nothing to do with you" I said in a chuckle. "So? Your my bestfriend, if you don't fuck with her I don't either" I nodded and smiled a little. "I feel you" I said.

"Good, now you can get off my bed and go to the guest room" I smacked my lips and stood up in the sports bra and basketball shorts I left over here.

"You're a bitch" I said. She flipped me off making me laugh the whole way to my room. I walked inside and closed the door behind myself.

Through all this shit Camilla literally been with me through the whole thing and I been with her through her pregnancy. I cut the lights off and laid in bed pulling the covers over my body.

I looked up at the ceiling and felt my eyes get heavy. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

Tonya

"So how long are we talking?" My lawyer Jeffrey asked. "Well...." Detective Lorenzo started. "With her confession and the proof that he forced you to give up that man's name. I'll say about 5-10 years" I frowned.

"But" I looked up at him. "We can get as low as 3. If the judge will have mercy on you" "What about Vershawn?" I asked. "He's getting life for sure" I took a sigh of relief.

"What would she do for school?" Jeffrey asked. "She can work on her Masters or w.e in prison" I nodded. "Just remember. Tell the jury exactly what you told me, and it'll go by smoothly" I nodded taking everything in.

I placed the phone on my ear and looked at my mama over the glass. "Hey mama" I said. She looked at me and immediately started to cry. "How can you just throw you're life away like this?" She asked. I sighed.

"Mama, I told you. It was either this or I died. They didn't care what happened to me mama. Do you understand that?" I asked. She was silent. "I been through hell this year and maybe this will help. I need to be alone and suffer the consequences"'

Mama wiped away her tears. "Just, promise me you'll do anything you'll regret" I nodded. "I promise"

vote/comment

Don't be mad at me y'all.....

Excuse the mistakes!