29.

"I'm glad we all made it here safely" Mr. Collins said. Everyone clapped and cheered. It was around twelve o'clock and we just made it to the hotel. Eric had already called and said he was in a hotel a couple blocks away so instead of spending my money on another hotel imma just go stay with him. He offered so I wasn't gonna turn that down.

"They started walking to the hotel when I got back on the bus we had rented out and the driver had took me to the hotel Eric was staying in. "Thank you" I said grabbing my bag and stepping off the bus. I walked inside and heard the bus leave. I looked around in aww, it wasn't a lot of people here but it was fancy asl.

I walked to the elevator and went up to the fourth floor. The elevator stopped and the doors opened. I got out and started walking to his room. Room 506. "504....505. 506" I stopped in front of the door and knocked twice before the locks clicked and the door flew open.

"Took you long enough" I smirked and pecked his lips. "Who you talking to Lynn?" I asked walking inside. He closed the door behind me. "You know I hate my middle name" I smirked and sat my bag on the bed picking my night clothes out.

"You Finna get in the shower?" He asked walking beside me. I nodded and grabbed a sports bra and some sweats. Along with a pair of underwear. "Can I join?" I shook my head. "Nope" He smacked his lips. "Why not?" "Because" I started I zipped my bag up and sat it on the floor.

"You nasty and gonn' try to seduce me" He chuckled. "What makes you think that?" He asked. I put my hand on my hip. "Aight fine. But I miss you" He said holding my hips. "Well you better make friends wit yo hand cause I'm on my period" "Ew, never mind" I smirked. And walked in the bathroom.

--

I put my wet hair in a high ponytail and laid in bed. Im tired asf, I been on the plane forever and that bus ride to that hotel was ridiculous. I cut the lamp off and laid my head on my pillow closing my eyes. "Baby" I sighed and tried to ignore him. "Baaaaaaaaaaby!" I shot up. "What!?"

He smirked and laid beside me. "You going to sleep on me?" I rolled my eyes and threw my head back on the headboard. "I'm trying to.... What you need?" I asked. He shrugged.

I sighed and laid my head on my pillow when he wrapped his arms around my waist. It was quiet for a couple seconds until Eric spoke up. "Baby?" "Yes?" I asked. He sighed.

"My people live down here" I narrowed my eyes and looked at him. "What?" He nodded. "Yea, I had found out they stay down here a couple days ago" I smiled. "Are we going to see them?" "We?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yea nigga, I wanna meet them" He shook his head and chuckled. "Ion even know if I wanna see them" I frowned. "Why not? You haven't seen them in three years-"

"I know but it isn't that easy baby" I sighed. "Fine, I still say visit them" He was silent. "Just sleep on it alright?" He nodded. I smiled a little and pecked his lips.

"Now can I sleep?" I asked. "He smacked his lips. "Go ahead, I about to smoke" I sucked my teeth. He stood up and got off the bed. I reached over and grabbed his wrist.

"No coudle with me" "N-" "Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase?" I asked. I pocked out my bottom lip out. He smacked his lips.

"Aight damn.." he took his shirt and pants off leaving him half naked. I smirked and patted the other side of the bed. He cut his light off and laid his head on his pillow pulling the covers over his body. He held my hips while I turnt on my other side. "I love you" I mumbled. "I love you too"

the next day.......

"So this is where they had the war?" Eric asked. Mr. Collins nodded his head. "Yes that's right" I grabbed Eric's hand and laid my head on his shoulder while we walked with the rest of the group.