42.

"Wait, what?"

I asked.

"She's at Kennedy Hospital"

I nodded and slipped my Nike's on and looking at the time. It was 10:02, I been sleep for the past three hours.

"You still there?"

"Yea I'm still here. Are y'all at the hospital?"

"Yea me and Liam, I tried to get in contact with Dre' and them but they wasn't answering the phone"

I sighed.

"Aight, I'm on my way now"

"Okay. Room 207"

I hung up the phone and walked to Eric's side of the bed. I tapped his shoulder twice to see him rolling over on his other side. He opened one eye. "Get up, they found Tonya" I said. Both his eyes shot open. "Fr?" I nodded.

"Yea get dressed" He jumped from off the bed and put his jeans and Nike's on. He grabbed his keys while we walked out the door.

--

When we approached Tonya's room I saw Camilla and Liam standing by the door. When Camilla saw me she smiled a little and we pulled in for a hug. "How you feeling?" She asked. "I'm straight" I mumbled. She pulled away and nodded.

"Hey E" She pulled Eric into light hug while I daped up Liam. "You good?" He asked. I nodded. "Yea" "I never got to say how sorry I am-" "You good, just don't bring it up" I said. He nodded.

"I gotchu" I nodded. "Where's is she?" I turnt around and saw Ms. Joyce walking down the long hallway. "Doctors and police is talking to her" Camilla said. Ms. Joyce took a sigh of relief. "Good" She looked at me and smiled. "Hey Mimi" I gave her a fake smile.

"Hey Ms. Joyce" "I haven't seen you in a couple days.... You been alright?" I sighed and nodded. "I'm good" She nodded and smiled a little.

Tonya's door opened revealing two cops and the doctor. They looked at all of us before walking away.

I looked at Ms. Joyce who was already walking inside the room. I followed behind her and almost fell once I seen Tonya hooked up to a bunch of machines.

She was all bruised up, cut had bandages all over her body. "Hey baby" Ms. Joyce said. Tonya looked up at her her and smiled. "Hey mama"

I cleared my throat. Tonya looked up at me and frowned. I raised a brow. "You're not glad to see me?" I asked. She swallowed. "Uh, hey Mimi" I smiled little.

"I missed you" I said sitting on the edge of the bed. "I-I missed you too" I raised both my eyebrows and examined her face.

"Do you know who did this to you?" Ms. Joyce asked. Tonya shook her head no. "No, I don't know" I sighed. "Nine months and you don't know who kidnapped you?" Ms. Joyce asked.

"Look at your face Tonya!" Ms. Joyce exclaimed.

"Just give her some time-" "I don't know mom what do you want me to do?!" Tonya yelled. Ms. Joyce shook her head. "You're coming home with me" Tonya frowned.

"Back to Compton?" Ms. Joyce shook her head no.  "No, San Francisco" "San Francisco?!" She asked. Ms. Joyce nodded. "Yes. You need to heal for a couple weeks" Tonya sighed. "You need to be takin care of. Under MY care"

"I can take care of myself" Tonya mumbled. "No, your staying with me" Tonya scuffed and looked up at me. "I think it's a good idea, ion want you ending up hurt again, or dead"

I mumbled the last part. Tonya looked at me and frowned. "Dead?" She asked. I nodded and cleared my throat. Ms. Joyce looked at the both of us.

"Well...I'm gonna speak to your doctor and see if you're strong enough to get on the next plane out of LA" Ms. Joyce stood up fixing her skirt.

She kissed the both of us before walking out the room. "What are you talking about?" She asked. I took a deep breath.

"Tyree. Uh died a couple weeks ago" I said. Tonya's face fell. "What?" She asked. She covered her mouth and threw her head back.

I heard her crying making me crawl on the side of the bed next to her. I laid her head on my shoulder letting her cry. I wiped away my tears and laid my head on top of her's.

Dre'

I taped my foot on the floor and looked up at the ceiling waiting for Detective Lorenzo. I called him three times yesterday and since he didn't answer his damn phone I decided to drop by.

"Mr. Young?" I looked up and see Lorenzo standing beside me with a cup of hot coffee in his hands. He sat at his desk and sat his coffee down. "How can I help you?" He asked.

"You know why I'm here" I started. "Why haven't y'all found my brothers killer?" I asked. He sighed. "We're doing the best we can-"

"Then y'all need to try harder. What about that girl who witnessed it all? What's her name? Keisha?" He sighed again.

"Look, like I said. We're trying our best, all do respect we have more cases involving homicides. I'll call you when we have a lead but now focus on you"

I shook my head. "Nah, if yall don't have someone in here soon imma go investigate myself. On me" I stood up and walked out the police station I heard him calling my name but,

I ignored him. I walked to my car and hopped in, I started up the car and drove to East Compton were he was shot.

Maybe, just maybe I'll find that girl he was fucking with. I drove down the street and a couple minutes later I ended up on 106th I parked my car on the corner and looked around.

I know I saw o'l girl before, I just don't know where she be at.

Eric

I grabbed the bag of chips in the vending machine and turnt around to go back to the room when I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw a white girl with curly blonde hair. "Damn. My bad" She smiled. "Its cool" I nodded and tried to walk off when she called me back.

"Your Eazy E right?" I nodded. She walked up to me. "I love your group, y'all all I listen to" I smiled. "Thanks" "I'm Tori" She held her hand up to shake. I looked at it and shook it. "Just call me E" I let her hand go.

"So, who are you here with?" She asked. "My girl and her friend" I said. She nodded. "Naomi right?" I nodded. "She's really pretty" "Thanks" "Baby" I looked up and saw Mimi walking my way.

"Wassup?" I asked. She looked at Tori then at me. "You ready to go?" She asked. I nodded. "Yea, I got you these" I said handing her a bag of chips. She slowly took them out my hand. "Thanks" She mumbled. I grabbed her hand.

"Let's go,its getting late" Mimi said. "Aight. Nice meeting you Tori" I said. She gave me a small smile while we walked out that hospital.

vote/comment

Excuse the mistakes!