54.

Mimi in the multimedia

I wrapped my towl around my body and rushed to pick up the phone. I placed the phone on my ear.

"Hello?"

I asked.

"Open the door"

I smiled a little.

"Savon-"

"Just open the door, come on"

I sighed.

"Alright, fine"

I hung up the phone and walked to the back door. I looked out the peep hole and saw Savon holding a paper bag in his hand.

I sighed and opened the door, when he saw me and smiled and looked me up and down. "Come in" I said turning around walking to my room.

I heard him close and lock the door. "So what brings you here?!" I asked putting some clothes on. "I wanted to see you" I smiled a little and pulled my crop top over my head.

"Awe that's sweet" I heard him chuckled and sit on my couch. "So I was wondering" He started. I put some shorts on and some socks.

"What?" I asked. "We should do something today" I frowned and put my hair up in a bun. "Like where?" I asked walking out my room and into the front room. He shrugged and pulled out a container out and placed it on the coffee table along with a fork and some napkins.

"Thanks" I said sitting in the seat across from him. "Np" I nodded and grabbed my food and my fork. "Look, I ain't trying to date right now-" "Why not?" He asked. I sighed.

"I just got out of a relationship" He nodded and pulled his food out. "And I just saw some female in his house, he's telling me its nothing going on between them but I dont know if he's lieing or not" Savon nodded again.

"So he's moving on why can't you?" I froze a little, then nodded. "You right" Savon smirked. "I'm not trying to rush anything" I nodded. "But I do wanna take you somewhere, just to get you're mind off of things" I sighed and smiled a little.

"Okay" Savon's smile widened. "Good, now hurry up and eat, I think I know what we should do"

Eric

I knocked on Jinae's door twice before hearing footsteps walking towards the door. I stepped back a little once I heard the locks click, the door swung open revealing Jinae' holding a bottle in her hand.

"Hey" I said. She frowned. "What?" She asked. "Can I come in?" I asked. She looked me up and down before stepping aside letting me walk in. She closed the door behind me and folded her arms across her chest.

"Can I help you with something?" She asked. I sighed. "I wanted to see my son" She raised a brow. "The results came back?" She asked.

"What you think?" I asked. She put both hands in the air. "Excuse me" I rolled my eyes a little. "He's this way" I followed Jinae' into the back room where Keenan's room was. I walked inside his room and looked around.

"Hey baby" Jinae' said softly picking Keenan up. I looked down at him and smiled a little. "Here, you wanna hold him?" Jinae' asked. I sighed and nodded my head. She smiled a little and put him in my arms, I held his neck and looked into his eyes. "Wassup lil man?" I asked.

Jinae'  rubbed my shoulder.

Mimi

"I can't believe you talked me into this" I said. Savon smirked. "You're all set to go" I took a sigh of relief and stood up from the chair and walked to the mirror taking a good look at my tattoo. "It looks nice" I mumbled examining my tattoo that says Tyree.

"I try" "Thanks Kilo" Savon said giving him some dap. "Np Savon, you know I got you" Kilo said. "Yea, thanks" I said. "Np baby girl, anyone that's a friend of Savon is a friend of mine" I smiled and nodded.

Savon gave him a stack of money but Kilo shook his head. "Its on the house for ya girl" I shook my head. "I'm not his girl" He looked at me and then Savon.

"You will be pretty soon" he assured me. Savon chuckled while I shook my head. "You ready to go?" Savon asked. I nodded. "Yea, let's go"

vote/ comment

Excuse the mistakes!

Short chapter