37.

Eric in the multimedia

"No, you can't" I said. Vershawn sighed and sat up a little in his seat. "Ba-" "I'm not your baby" I said cutting him off.

"You killed my baby" I said. I backed away a little bit about to run when I bumped into someone. I turnt around and saw a tall bald guy.

"I just want to talk" Vershawn said standing up. I shook my head. "Is everything alright?" I looked up and saw my boss with his arms wrapped against his chest.

"Uh, yes sir" Vershawn said with a toothy smile. I shook my head. "Leave me alone" I said. "Tonya are you right?" My boss asked.

I was about to shake my head when I felt a sharp knife on my skin. I swallowed hard and nodded. "I-im fine" He raised an eyebrow. "You sure?" I nodded. And felt a tear roll down my cheek. "Yea, I'm fine" I said hearing my voice crack.

"She's gonna take the rest of the night off" The bald guy said. "I think that's up to her" "Sam its fine" I said trying to make everything go smoothly. He nodded. "Alright. I'll see you tomorrow I guess" I nodded and before I could say anything they pulled me out the diner.

the next day........

"I'm glad y'all worked some of y'all issues out" Mrs. Fields said. I nodded and rubbed Eric hand. "So am I" I mumbled. Mrs. Fields looked at her watch. "Well. Your sessions are over. I'll see you next time" I nodded and stood up fixing my overalls.

Eric stood up and fixed his hat. I grabbed Eric's hand and we made our way out and into the car. "I can't wait to see this house" I said buckling my seatbelt. "Yea, me too" Eric mumbled starting up the engine. I frowned and watched him drive down the street. "You good?"

I asked. He was silent. I sighed. "Is this about your mom?" I asked. He nodded. "She's really upset" I nodded. I shrugged. "Just go" I said. He looked at me then back at the rode.

"What?" I sighed. "You heard me babe. Just go, I'll be fine. I might just go to my moms house. I understand if you wanna go to your moms house, you haven't seen her in so long"

Eric was silent. "So you won't be mad?" He asked. I shook my head no. "No, just go" he nodded and rubbed my thigh. "I love you" I smiled a little and looked out the window. "Me too" I mumbled.

Tonya

"So imma ask you again" Vershawn started. I chuckled and shook my head. "Who tf did that drive by that killed my brother and cousin?"

I was silent. He nodded and turnt around motioning dude to punch me again.

He nodded and punched me dead in my face. I bit down on my bottom lip feeling all the blood that was pouring down my nose. I wasn't gonna tell them shit.

I may be a lot of things but I'm not no damn snitch. "I know you had something to do with that Tonya!"

He yelled in my face. I closed my eyes. Why does this shit always happen to me? I asked myself. I'm to young.

"So you gonn' ignore me?" He asked. My eyes was still closed. "Alright" I stayed quiet until I felt my arm burning like he got a hot iron and sat it on my arm.

I closed my eyes tightly trying not to scream nor' cry but it didn't work.

"Stoopppp!"I screamed. I felt hot tears rolling down my face. My eyes was still closed. He took the iron off my arm. "What do you know"