16.

MIMI IN THE MULTIMEDIA

When I got done doing my hair and makeup I slipped on my black heels and grabbed my clutch purse. I put some extra cash in there just in time for the phone to ring. I took a long sigh picking up the phone and placing it on my ear.

"Who dis?"

I asked placing my purse under my arm.

"Is this Naomi Young?"

I sighed recognizing their voice.

"Yea, this Olivia?"

"Yes, Naomi our court date is in three days"

I took a long sigh.

"Why so early?"

"I guess they wanna get it over with. The time is at 9 a.m"

I nodded and wrote down the time and place.

"Alright"

"Don't be late, and they cop that arrested you didn't give you your miranda rights so it should go smoothly"

I nodded as if she can see me.

"Aight"

"See you in three days"

I hung up the phone and rubbed my forehead. I wish I would've never fucked his car up but I was so angry.... And hurt, but I can't change the past I'm still trying to get over it and move on. I was cut off by a slight knock on the door. I put my notebook on my night stand and cleared my throat before unlocking and opening the door.

I smiled a Lil when I saw Khalil standing there with a bouquet of White Roses. "When did I tell you these were my favorite flowers?" I asked taking them out his hand. He shrugged. "I didn't" I motioned him in. "Limme put these in some water"

He nodded walked in and shut the door behind him. "You look good ma" I smirked and grabbed the small vase that was in my window. "Thank you sir" I threw the old flowers away and walked in the barhroom and put some water in the vase. I put the flowers in the vase and put them back in the window. "There gorgeous"

"Like you?" I rolled my eyes "Corny. But thanks" He smacked his lips. "Are you ready?" "Yupp" He grabbed my hand and we made our way out.

Eric

"Yo birthday in 2days nigga, how you feeling?" Ren asked with a smirk. I shrugged. "Old asl" Cube chuckled. "You should, all those broads you was fuckin wit yesterday"

I smacked my lips. "Wym all? I ain't fuck no bitches since yo sister fucked my car up" I pointed at Dre' He put both his hands up in defense. "You pissed her off, you knew her ass was crazy"

"Shit everyone knew that" Ren pitched in chuckling. I rolled my eyes. "And then she had the nerve to bring some nigga to the pool party" "Wait.... Are you jealous?" Cube asked with a smirk. I was silent. "No-" "Yes you are" Dre' said. "No-" He cut me off once again. "Yes you are nigga"

I took a long sigh. "And then you was feeling on that bitch by the pool, then you had the bitch in yo hotel room when Khalil ass was Inna hallway wit me so he saw her in there And sooner or later he gonn' find out you was fuckin my sister and who knows.... He might tell her" Dre' stated. I shook my head.

"Yo ass just added the icing on cake my nigga" Ren said shaking his head. "She done wit my ass anyway, I'm not gonna keep chasing someone that don't want me" Dre' nodded. "Aight, I feel you. Be we all know y'all gonn' get back together.

Even if its five years from now" "Right, she's yo first real girlfriend" Cube said. Ren nodded. "And if you 'on get her back she'll be wit me" Ren said. I glared at him and looked him up and down. "Nahh" I shook my head. Ren smacked his lips while everyone laughed. It was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled.