34.

Naomi in the multimedia

Mimi
After that small argument Eric and I barely talk anymore, he's still in L.A but might be leaving early. I just think we need to talk, like have a real conversion. I stepped in front of his door and knocked twice. When I heard the locks click I stepped back a little and watched as the door swung open.

When Eric saw me he smiled a little and moved out the way letting me walk inside. He closed the door behind me and faced me folding his arms across his chest. "We need to talk" I said he sighed and nodded I sat down and suddenly felt the urge to use the bathroom. "I'll be back" I mumbled.

I turnt around walking inside the bathroom and closing the door behind me.

Eric

I ran my hand down my face and took a deep breath. I frowned when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and walked to the door, I opened it up and frowned when I saw Jinae'. "H-hey E" I sighed. "Why you keep popping up everywhere I go?" I asked. She ignored my question and stepped inside entering the huge living room.

I closed the door and faced her. "What?" I asked. "My girl is here and when she see you she's gonna beat yo ass" She chuckled and shook her head. "She can't" I raised a brow. "I'm pregnant" Both my eyes shot up. "And? What that gotta do with me?"

Mimi

I stepped out the bathroom and froze when I heard a female's voice. "I'm pregnant" She said. I raised a brow. "And? What that gotta do with me?" Eric asked. She sighed.

"E don't play with me. The night we got drunk in your tour bus?" I frowned. "The fuck? Bitch we never fucked. The hell you talking about?" Eric asked. My frown deepened when I recognized her voice. How the fuck babies keep popping up? These bitches need to chill.

It was Jinae'. She sighed. "Look I just wanted to tell you" She said. I stepped away from the corner and walked in the front room. They both looked at me.

"Ba-" "Get the fuck out" I told Jinae' she scuffed. "And who's gonna make me? You?" She asked. I smirked. "Bitch you wanna try me?"
I asked stepping up. She cleared her throat and threw her purse on her shoulder and turnt around walking away.

"Next time I see you imma fuck yo lil ass up" I said watching her walk out the door. "Naomi I didn't sleep with her" I shook my head. "And I'm supposed to believe you?"

I asked. He nodded. "Yes" I sighed. "Then wtf happened?" I asked. He took a deep breath and scratched the back of his neck.

"She tried to give me head-" "Wait, what?!" He sighed. "I know I should've told you-" "Hell yea you should've told me!" He sighed again. "I never lied to you-" "But how do I know you're lying now?"

I asked. He was silent. He stepped up to me and grabbed my hand looking me in my eyes. "On our love, I would never do some shit like that to you" He said. "On our love?" I asked.

He nodded. I sighed. "I believe you" He smiled. "But that's not gonna change the fact like you aint tell me she was trying to fuck"

He nodded. "When I catch that bitch I'm going to jail" I said. "No you not. Cause I'm getting a restraining order" I smirked. "Thats cold" "Well I try" I shook my head.

"Now can we have a conversation?" He sighed. "Fine, shoot" We both sat down on the couch and faced eachother.
"Look, I just feel like you should've told me before we had sex"

I sighed. "If I would've told you we never would have anyway, And I didn't wanna tell you because it was in the past. It wasn't important"

"But it is" He started. "What if I would have brung back some shit from the past?" He asked. I sighed again.

"That was my problem. You can't be mad at me for looking out for you" I nodded. "I get it"

the next day.......

"That bitch gotta be crazy" Tonya said. I nodded. "She is.... Ion know wtf her problem is. Its like she's after me or some shit" I said looking at a rack of clothes.

"Whole time she probably not even pregnant" I nodded and snatched a shirt from off the rack. "True" I mumbled taking a good look at the shirt.

"What do you think about the whole adoption thing anyway?" Tonya asked out of nowhere. I raised a brow. "I mean, if Camilla wants to adopt her that's her choice"

I said. Tonya nodded. "Yea....." I looked her up and down. "What's up?" She shook her head. "Nothing. I'm gonna go check these out" She picked up a T-shirt and walked to the register. I took a deep breath and suddenly felt some eyes on me, I looked around and saw Jinae' with some other broad.

I sighed and acted like I didn't see them but my eyes kept wondering their way. "Wtf you looking at?!" Jinae' asked. I frowned. "Ain't much to look at bitch" I spat. She smirked and started rubbing her stomach.

"Are you mad?" She asked. "Nah bitch but you must be desperate trying to pin that baby on my man"
She frowned. "What you thought I was gonna believe that was his baby? Are you even pregnant?" I asked. "Come on Nae'" Her friends said. She glared at me one good time before following her friends orders.

"What happened?" I heard Tonya ask. "Nothing. Let me check this shit out and we can on on our way" I said.

Camilla

"I didn't like them" I admitted sitting back in my seat. Liam smacked his lips. "That was the third couple you didn't like" Liam said. I shrugged. Soon it was a knock on the door, I sighed. "Come in!" Liam yelled. The door opened revealing a black middle aged couple.

"Hi" the women said softly smiling widely. I put a fake smile on my face. They pulled up a chair and got comfortable. "So" Liam started looking at a list of names. "Miranda and Calvin Liddle?" Liam asked looking at the both. They nodded. "Nice to meet you guys" Miranda said. She nudged Calvin.

"So how far along are you?" Calvin asked looking at my belly. Almost five months" I said. He nodded and looked at Miranda who had a kool-aid smile. "So, what exactly do yall do?" I asked. "Well" Miranda started. "I'm a third grade reading teacher, and Calvin here is a chef" I raised a brow.

"Yea, im the head chef at Selena's" My face dropped. "Y'all have the best Enchiladas" I said. He smirked. "Thank you, how often do y'all go there?" I shrugged. "We went a couple times" "How long have y'all been in a relationship?" Miranda asked. "We, uh. We're not in one we're just dating" I said.

Miranda nodded. "So your the father?" Calvin asked Liam. He shook his head no. "No, I'm not" I cleared my throat and leaned back in my seat. "Okay, so let's change the subject" I said.

vote / comment

Excuse the mistakes!