46

Mimi

I tapped my foot on the floor while I looked out the window at San Francisco. I just got off the plane and ready to handle some business, when Dre' told me that I couldn't believe it but once you think about it, it makes since.

She could have at least told me the truth, instead of being all sad because my brother died. Like she didn't know. "Here you are miss" My cab driver said. I pulled out a $20 and handed it to him.

"Thank you" I said grabbing my bag. I stepped out the cab and watched as it drove down the street.I put my bag on my back and started walking to Ms. Joyce's door.

When I got on the porch I knocked three times. I tapped my feet on the floor waiting for an answer.

Finally, the locks clicked. I looked up and threw my bag on the floor, when I saw who opened the door I punched them dead in their face making their nose bleed.

"Mimi wtf!" Tonya yelled. I walked inside and shut the door and sat on top of her giving her blows to the head.

Dre'

We pulled up in front of Tonya's house when I heard noises, sounds like somebody's fighting. "You hear that?" E asked.

I nodded we both stepped out the car and made our way on the porch. When I heard glass breaking me and E looked at each other then ran up the stairs then inside the house.

"The first thing I saw was Mimi holding Tonya by her hair while she was on the floor letting Mimi punch her over and over again. I ran up to them and pulled them apart.

"Let me go!" Mimi yelled. E went over to Tonya to check if she was alright. "Mimi, calm yo ass down" She started crying and tried to get away from me. "She killed my brother!" She yelled.

"Shhh, calm down" I said. She shook her head and started kicking her feet. I gripped her tighter around the waist. "Yo, she's not breathing" E said. He took his jacket off and started giving Tonya CPR.

"Let me go" Mimi said. I let her go while she stepped away from me fixing her clothes. She looked at me and wiped away the blood that was running down her lip.

I turnt around and saw as E still giving Tonya CPR. I ran my hands down my face. "Fuck!" I yelled. I turnt to Mimi. "Are you stupid or something?!" I yelled. She frowned. "She could be dead! And you wanna be a stupid ass!"

"I-" I put my hand up cutting her off. "Call the ambulance" I turnt back around. Just then Tonya started coughing. I took a sigh of relief along with E. "Hello? Can I get ambulance at 4032 W. California?" Mimi said looking over at Tonya.

"Thank you" Just then Tonya started coughing. I took a huge sigh of relief. I examined her face and shook my head, she looked terrible. I don't know wtf Naomi be thinking, but I'm telling Mama.

vote/comment

Kinda short......

Excuse the mistakes!