10.

ERIC IN THE MULTIMEDIA

I woke up the next morning hurting like a mf, I was laying on Eric's chest while his hands was around my waist. I got outta bed slowly finally getting free of his death grip. I grabbed his shirt that was hanging on the edge of his nightstand and slipped it on limping to his bathroom. I closed the door behind me and cut the water on trying to wake myself up. My mind instantly drifted to the events last night.

Did I regret it? No, did I want it to happen? Shit imma be real, Yes. But I didn't expect me to lose my virginity at age seventeen, most girls my age lose their v-card at fourteen or fifteen.

I took a deep breath before walking out the bathroom slowly. I picked my clothes up off the floor and made my way to the door. When I opened it I jumped and almost had a heart attack when I saw Tonya, she had a smirk on her face and she had her arms across her chest. She stepped back when I walked out the room and closed the door behind me.

"So..... How was it?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and she followed me back to my room. "Let's just say it was...... Interesting" She raised an eyebrow. "I heard y'all Lil nasty asses last night, I ain't think you had it in you" I smirked and walked in my bathroom about to get in the shower. I put my dirty clothes in my hamper and cut the water on jumping in the shower.

About 20 minutes later I walked out my room fully dressed. I just had on my baggy jeans with my boxers showing I Lil over my v-line, my N.W.A long sleeve croptop Eric had custom made and of course my Tims. I pulled my hair up in a bun and walked out my room and into the kitchen. I warmed up my food from last night and sat at the table and started to eat when it was done.

"Mimi" I looked up at Tonya. "What you eating?" She asked sitting beside me at the table. "Food" She looked up at my food, I quickly moved it away. "Bitch......" She smacked her lips. "Why you no share? I'm hungry" She said in a baby voice. I shrugged.

"If you 'on get tf on. Its some eggs and frozen waffles in there. You betta cook" She sucked her teeth and was about to say something until I heard Eric's voice.

"Morning Bae, Wassup T" Eric said walking over to me kissing my forehead. I smiled and continued eating. "Wassup Bro..... Aye can you make me some breakfast?" She asked looking at Eric. He smacked his lips and pulled his food out he had last night.

"Girl, its some eggs and frozen waffles in Thea' you betta cook yo own food"
I chuckled and shook my head. "That's exactly what I said babe"

She looked at the both of us and shook her head. "Y'all don't have respect for y'all guests" She said standing up walking to the fridge. "Nigga you ain't no guest" I said. Eric put his food in the microwave. "Hell nah, you been hea' more than three times. You ain't no guest"

Tonya rolled her eyes and pulled out some eggs and some waffles. She took out the skillet and a stick of butter starting on her eggs. Eric took his plate out the microwave, grabbed a fork out the drying rack and sat at the table starting to eat.

I ate the last of my string beans and was about to put my plate in the sink when I froze taking a look at the stack of dishes in the sink. I put all the dishes on one side of the counter and washed the sink out starting on some dish water.

When I was halfway done with the dishes the house phone rang. I dried my hands off and sped walked to the phone. I answered it and placed it on my ear.

"Hello?"

I asked.

"Yo, is this Mimi?"

"Who dis?"