45.

Tori in the multimedia

Mimi

I ran my hand down my face getting up walking to the door. Who ever was at my door was gonna get slapped, knocking like their the damn police. I ran down stairs and into the front room.

I looked out the peep hole to see Dre' standing outside with a angry look on his face, I frowned unlocking the door and opening it. As soon as I did he walked inside without saying a word. "What's up?" I asked closing and locking the door behind him.

"Is E here?" He asked. I shook my head. "No, he went to that thing with the boys. You was supposed to come to, for that assistant shit" He nodded. "Oh, well I got something to tell you"

I nodded and motioned him to tell me. He took a deep breath. "I found out who killed Ree" I frowned. "What?" He nodded.

"Who?" I asked. "Vershawn, he found out we shot his people house up" I nodded. "So who tf gave him Tyree's name?" I asked. He cleared his throat. "Tonya" My frown deepened.

"My Tonya?" He nodded. I folded my arms across my chest and scuffed. "Now, Naomi. Don't do anything you'll regret" I shook my head and held my head with my hands.

I felt my eyes starting to sting but I shook it off. "I'll be back" I said turning on my heels walking upstairs. "Where you goin?" Dre' asked following me. "I'm going to San Francisco" I said.

Eric

"She's late" Cube said. I nodded. "Look, she told me this might happen she really wants this job guys" Jerry said. I shook my head.

Just then the door swung open revealing the same girl I had bumped into at the hospital. "Sorry I'm late" She said sitting her binder on the table and sitting on the chair across from us.

"Its alright" Jerry started. "I'm glad you can join us Tori" I nodded. Tori right. "Thanks for having me" She said. She looked at and smiled a little. "So tell us about yourself" Yella said. "Well" Tori started.

"My name is Tori Evans, I'm 21  and im from Phoenix Arizona. I grew up In a foster home with about 12 other kids" I raised a brow. "What brings you to LA?" Ren asked.

"My friend moved up here so I followed after her" "Friend?" I asked. She nodded. "Yea, my girlfriend" She said. My mouth dropped. "You a lesbian?" Cube asked. Tori nodded yes. "Yea" "I like her" Ren said. Yella chuckled and gave Ren some dap.

"You didn't have to-" "No, its cool. I want y'all to get to know me" I nodded. "I feel you" I said. "So, what's her name?" Ren asked. I shook my head.

"Nigga that doesn't matter. Stay outta her business" Cube snapped. Ren smacked his lips. "Y'all always doin me like that. Bitches" He mumbled. I ignored him and gave my attention to Tori.

Camilla

I closed the bathroom door and wiped my hands on my jeans, I was about to grab my purse and leave up out of Miranda's house when I heard some arguing downstairs.

I frowned and listened into the conversation. "I don't give a fuck, I wanna come back homeI heard Calvin say.

My frown deepened. When tf were they separated? I asked myself.

"Don't be so damn loud. Camilla's upstairs, and I don't wanna hear her mouth. The first thing she's gonna think about is Sabrina and how our relationship might affect her"