Chapter 11 PT. 2

Chapter 11, Pt. 2✨

Mimi

I woke up to a loud on the back door. I got up outta bed and immediately wondered how the hell I got out the shower. I grabbed a pair and panties and a bra out my drawer and put on a big ass shirt I slipped on a pair a sandals and made my way to the back door.

I unlocked the door and opened it to see Tonya. "Bitch what took yo ass so long?" She asked stepping in.

"I was sleep fool, and where tf is Eric?" I asked closing the door behind her. She turnt around and frowned. "You don't know?" I squinted my eyes. "What you talm bout?" She sighed and motioned me to the living room.

"Nah, tell me now" I folded my arms across my chest. "They went looking for the niggas that tried to kill Dre'" I frowned. "When you say looking for-" "Yea, I mean kill em'" My frown deepened.

"Do they know wtf their doin?" She shook her head. "Did you try to stop them?" She was silent. I was speechless. "You let them commit a crime?" I asked. "Look Mi-"

"You let my brother and my boyfriend go to prison" "Their not gonna get caught" "How you know?" She sighed and rubbed her forehead. "Look, the same girl that had those niggas on Dre' was Vershawn's cousin and-" I put my finger up cutting her off.

"So this was for you?" "No-" "You wanted them to get those boys so you can know where that girl was and if you found her she might lead you to Vershawn" She was silent and then nodded. I shook my head. "How do you sound!" "You don't understand-"

"I don't give a fuck! You could've prevented all that shit! Eric would've been in his bed sleep and Ree would've been home! Safe! You 'on know wtf those niggas are capable of!" I felt some tears running down my cheek. Tonya shook her head.

"You smart enough to know that shit is gonna back fire. I'm not saying its all yo fault, cuz their in the wrong too. But you know how Tyree gets when he's angry. He doesn't think!" "Im sorry" I shook my head. "Get tf out" She frowned.

"You really choosing your boyfriend over your best friend?" I narrowed my eyes. "My brother is my main focus right now" She put her hands up in defense. "W.e I'm out anyway" she brushed past me and walked out the back door. I shook my head and walked in the kitchen picking up the phone finna call my mama.

Eric

The whole ride was quiet asf. We was riding around just to see if we saw the same car Dre' told us about. I was debating on if I wanted to go through wit this shit.

Then my mind instantly drifted to Mimi, she wouldn't want me to do this shit. But at the same time what if they decide to go after her? My whole life wouldn't be shit anymore. But she wouldn't want me to kill no one over her. I changed my whole life around when she came in it.

"Yo, Ree let me out" Everyone looked at me then back at Tyree. "Ree, let me out man" he looked back at me then nodded. He pulled over to one of the bus stop and let me hop out before he drove off.

I was looking around and waited for the bus back home.

Ree

"Yo, where he say that bitch be at?" I asked. "You know where that car wash at?" Ren asked. I nodded. "Across the street" "Damn... Then we real close. Yall got y'all shit?" I asked. They all nodded. "Let's get these mfs then" I turnt the corner of their street and slowed down a bit.

"Isn't that that red car Dre' was talking about?" Cube asked. I nodded. "Hell Yea" I saw four people onna porch smoking, a girl walked out the house with a beer bottle. I got my gun out. "Y'all ready?" I asked.

"Hell Yea" I stepped on the gas peddle and aimed my gun pulling the trigger.

Mimi

"Aight, I'll call when he gets back"

I sighed.

"Aight, bye"

I hung up the phone from talking to my mama.

I couldn't believe this shit was happening. I didn't think they was this stupid. I walked in the living room and plopped on the couch and hear a thud under the couch. I frowned and got on my knees to see what it was.

I put my hand under the couch when I felt something cold. I grabbed it and pulled it from under the couch. I felt my heart just break when I saw it was a gun. All that talk in his songs, I ain't know that shit was true. I looked up when I heard the door open.

It was Eric. We caught eyes then he looked down at what I was holding. He closed the door. "Bab-" "Did you use it on anyone?" I asked. He was silent. I stood up with the gun in my hand. "Did you?" I asked again. "N-no" I rolled my eyes.

"Are you stupid or just plan dumb?" I asked. "No-" "Then why tf do you have a pistol? And why didn't you tell me? No, actually I understand why you have one. But you could've told me. What if someone came up in here and used it on me? Or on you? You got Inna car to kill somebody and you walked up in hea' like ion know wtf you did!" He was Silent.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "I can't do this shit" I said I handed him his gun and walked in my room. "Fuck you talm bout?" He asked following me. I was silent. He grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"What tf you mean Mimi?" He asked looking in my eyes. "I don't know who tf you are!" He frowned. I wiped my eyes.

"You hiding guns n' shit, ion know if you killed anyone-" "I told you I didn't" "But how do I know that?! All that shit you was saying in yo rhymes is that really you?!" He was silent. "Cause if that is you. Eric Wright, you need to tell me" He licked his lips and looked away.

"All that shit people was telling me I ignored them cuz I really liked you" I looked at his face. "Eazy-E...... " I scuffed. "I guess they was right about you then huh?" I shook my head and turnt around and started packing my shit up. He walked out the room leaving me in peace.

I grabbed everything I needed and put some sweats on and slipped my Tims on my feet. I put my hair in a high ponytail and grabbed my bag walking out the door. I walked in the living room and saw Eric passing around the room. When he looked up at me he frowned. "Nah, you ain't going nowhere"

I frowned. "You not gonn' stop me" he walked up to me and grabbed my bag out my hand. "Give me my shit" "Nah" "Give me my shit Eric" I said holding my hand out. "Your not leaving me" I wiped my eyes but tears kept running down my cheeks.

I put my hands up. "Fine. Fuck that bag" I started walking towards the door but he dropped my bag and grabbed me by my hips. "I'm sorry, bae I'm sorry" I shook my head and pulled his hands off of me.

"Don't touch me!" He stepped back. I grabbed my bag from off the floor and walked out the door.

WOAH

vote / comment fa' me

what y'all think?

Excuse the mistakes!

•❤❤•