26.

Eric in the multimedia

Mimi

"I miss you"

I said over the phone.

"You only been gone a couple days"

I sighed and laid my head down.

"Yea, and you never come see me"

He chuckled.

"Fine, I'll come see you this weekend"

I shook my head.

"I gotta go on a class trip this weekend"

"Damn, where?"

"Alabama, to see the civil war battleground"

"Can't I come?"

I shrugged.

"Probably, but you gotta pay for yo own ticket. Everyone that's going already got theirs"

"Shit, I'm coming. We living New York Thursday night so I'll see you in Alabama Friday"

I nodded.

"Aight"

"Baby I gotta do this show. I'll call you after yo session toma"

I sighed.

"Alright"

"I love you Ma"

I smirked.

"I love you to baby"

I hung up the phone and threw my head back on my pillow.

"Owwee, yall saying the "L" word now?" I rolled my head. "Camilla, leave me alone" She chuckled. "I'm just asking. Damn, you never told me what happened in Vegas either" I sighed.

"You really wanna know?" She sat up and rested her head on her hand. "Yass" I sighed again and faced her. I opened my mouth. "I don't kiss and tell"
She smacked her lips.

"Foreal, damn. Did y'all have sex? I hope y'all used a condom. You 'on wanna end up like me" I smirked. "Hell yea. Ion want no kids right now, but he did ask if I was gonna have his kids"

Her jaw dropped. "Shut up" "I'm dead ass.... And he said he wanna marry me one day" Camilla grew a wide smile.

"Awee, shit. What you say?" I shrugged. "Ion believe in marriage" Her smile turnt into a frown. "Why not?" "Because....." I started. "What if one of us cheat? And then we have kids? And-"

"You worry to much" I sighed. "I'm to young to be thinking about any of that.... What if we don't end up together?"

"I think y'all are" I shook my head. "You don't think so?" "I mean... I love him, I never told anybody that's not blood that I love them except you or Tonya ya' know?" She nodded.

"He's your first love?" I shrugged. "I guess, I never been with anyone else so ion know" Camilla nodded again.

"You know I thought I loved Tre'?" "You thought?" I asked. She nodded. "Yea, and when I saw him with a girl at the diner-" "Wait, what girl? And what diner? And when?" I asked. "I aint tell you?"

I shook my head. "Well I saw him with some girl when I was at the diner with Liam-" "Wait..... Y'all dating?" I asked.

She sighed. "Can I finish?" I smacked my lips. "Go ahead" "I saw him when I was at the diner with Liam, caking it up wit some girl" I shook my head. "What you do?" "Nothing..."