23.

MIMI IN THE MULTIMEDIA

I walked up to V.I.P we started to walk up the stairs until a guard stopped us. "You can't go through here" he said holding me back. "Aye! Let them through!" I heard Yella yell. I looked up at him.

He cleared his throat and stepped aside. "Mhm" I rolled my eyes and made my way up the stairs.

I put a huge smile on my face when I saw everybody. "Hey y'all" "I thought y'all missed y'all flight" Yella said hugging the both of us. "I would've been mad asl" Tonya said. I nodded in agreement. "Where's yo boy?" I asked looking around.

"He should be over there" He pointed at a corner. I nodded. "Aight. I see him" I turnt on my heels and walked his way. He was laid back with a cup in his hand. "Look who it is" He said smirking. I smiled and sat on his lap like I always do.

"What you drinking?" I asked. He shrugged. "I forgot" I shook my head. "So how you doin?! I missed you man" I looked in his eyes and I could tell he was a Lil drunk. I sighed. "Im fine.

But I should ask you the same question" he smacked his lips. "Baby.... Im good" "Mhm" He was about to say something until some broad called his name.

"Well, well, well" I looked up and saw some brown skin girl with long weave. "Awe, wassup Jinae'?" She smirked. "Hey E" I narrowed my eyes. "Who tf are you?"

I asked. She looked at me and at Eric. "Depends on who's asking" I was about to get up until Eric started rubbing my thigh. I sighed.

"I asked you first boo. So are you gonn' answer the question or what? You on my time" I heard Eric laugh a little but ignored him. She cleared her throat. "I'll see you later E" "No you won't"

I assured her. She looked me up and down before walking away. "Why you gotta be so mean?" He asked. I shrugged. "She started it" I mumbled. "And I'm not mean. Im honest" He smirked and shook his head. "So when yall performing?" I asked changing the subject.

"After o'l girl perform" I frowned. "The girl that just walked away?" he nodded. "She can rap?" He shook his head. "Sing" I nodded slowly. "Aye!" I looked up on the stage and saw dude holding a mic. "Can y'all please. Give it up for Jinae'?!" The crowd started cheering.

She ran on stage and waved at everybody. She had on a different outfit, and different hair style. When she started singing the crowd got quiet. She was singing a slow song making everyone wave their hands back and forth.

I ain't gonn' lie and be a hater but she was pretty good. She ain't no Whitney Houston.... But she was good. When she was done Eric and them had to perform leaving and Tonya alone. "Give it up! For N.W.A!" I smiled and got up from my seat and started clapping.

When The Straight Outta Compton beat come on the boys ran on stage. I started moving my hips and Tonya stood up and we started dancing on each other.

It was funny cause we was the only people dancing and everyone else was jumping and shit to the beat. After they finished played Boyz in the Hood. Eric and them came back. I made me a drink and sat at out spot. "How I do?" I looked up and smirked when I saw Eric walking towards me.

"You was aight. I guess" He frowned. "You know you always been a hater?" I smacked my lips. "W.e"

Vote/Comment

Excuse the mistakes!