17.

Wattpad didn't let me finish the rest of Chapter 16 so here it is

X

"Yea" I heard the bell ring causing everyone outside to run to their classes.

"I uh, gotta go to my seat. Nice talking to you" He nodded and watched me walk up to my seat. I sat down and watched as Mr. Collins closed and locked the door.
"So most of y'all know about Mrs. Noris" Everyone was silent.

"She won't be back the rest of the year due to major injurys. So my name is" He grabbed a piece of chalk and wrote his name down.

He turnt around and faced everyone. "Any questions?. No? Okay good. First things first we'll be working on the civil war" Someone raised their hand. "Yes Mr?" O'l boy put his hand down. "Devin Mitchell" Mr. Collins nodded. "Okay" "We was on a different subject" Devin said.

"So? We're on a new one now" I heard some laughes. I sighed and pulled a notebook out and started to draw. "Anymore irrelevant questions?" No one said anything. "Good, now who knows about the Civil War?" I was still drawing when he called my name outta nowhere.

"Naomi?" I sighed and looked up. "What do you know?" "Something about Abraham Lincoln?" He nodded. "Right, but there's more to that" he turnt around and grabbed a hand full of papers. "Naomi will you pass these out for me?"

I took a long sigh getting up from my seat and walking to his desk. "Thank you" I put on a fake smile and grabbed the papers out his hand. While he was talking I started passing each sheet of paper to each row.

--

"Thank you, thank you" Mr. Collins said while we sat our quiz on his desk. "Naomi?" I sighed. Why the hell he keep calling my name? I turnt around. "Wassup?" I asked. He waited till the last person walked out the room before he started talking. "What you think about taking a trip?" I frowned. "Who?" I asked. He chuckled.

"The class" I nodded. "Awe, Where?" "Alabama" I nodded. "To the civil war battle ground?" "Yes" He stood up from his desk and walked over to me. "What you think about that?" I shrugged. "It depends on when" "In a couple weeks, ion want it to be late.

I want us to go while we're still on this lesson. And most of these kids don't even know about the civil war" I nodded again. "Alright, but why you had to ask me? He smirked and rubbed his chin. "You're a smart girl Naomi.

I nodded. "Well uh, I have to go to my extra class. I'll see you next week" He nodded. I gave him a fake smile before I walked out the classroom.

I had to get outta there. He was smiling to much for me bih, but anyways.... I after that history class I went straight to the cafeteria, I didn't eat breakfast or lunch so I was hungry asf. I paid for my food and sat at A table far away from everyone. I took a bite of my pizza and pulled out my homework. I decided to do my algebra first, just to get it over with.

I dislike Math with a passion. I was on my fourth question when I heard someone pull up a chair. I looked up and saw some white girl, smiling like she just had some d-
"Uh, can I help you?" I asked. "Would you like to be in a sorority?" I raised an eyebrow. "Which one?" "Delta Gamma" I frowned. That Sorority was filled with white girls, I mean I'm not racist but most white girls are scared of black females these days.

"What made you come over here?" She pointed at my hair. "My hair?" She nodded. My frown deepened. "Aren't you a blonde?" My face just fell. I shook my head. "No, I'm not" She frowned and narrowed her eyes. "Oh, what is that then? Dy?" I sighed. "No, this is my natural hair color" "You're black?" I rolled my eyes. "Are you white?" "No need to be rude" She snapped.

My eyebrows shot up. "Lil girl, I hope yo fists as tough as yo mouth piece" She swallowed hard and stood up. "I'll see you around" I smirked. "You too bitch" She rolled her eyes and walked away. I wasn't trying to say shit to that lil girl, but I know it wasn't gonna be the last time I see her again.

Camilla

"Okay, thank you sooo much"

"No problem Ms. Jones, just remember to stay safe"

I nodded

"I will thank you"

I hung up and took a sigh of relief, I was so damn scared that I was pregnant. I didn't even tell Tre'. I combed my fingers through my hair and walked in the bathroom. I splashed some water on my face and looked at myself in the mirror. Just when I was about to walk out the bathroom I felt that feeling in the pit of my stomach again.

I ran to the toilet and held on to my hair while I threw up. I felt like my everything was coming up, I felt terrible. When I was done I wipped my mouth with the opposite side of my hand, stood up and washed my hands. Ion know wtf was wrong wit me. I guess its just stress. I hope its just stress. Shit. I brushes my teeth and walked out the bathroom and grabbed my purse and headed out the door.

"Here you go hun" I smiled widely at my plate full of food. "Thank youuu" she gave me a quick smile before walking away to another table. Granny's was one of my favorite Diner's in L.A no one could beat their chocolate chip waffles bih. I started eating when I heard the door open. I didn't pay any attention until I heard a familiar voice.

I looked up and saw Khalil wit some broad walking to a table. I shook my head and stood up to confront him when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I tried to fight it but it hurt so bad it felt like someone stabbed me. I instantly fell over clutching my stomach. I rolled over and felt hot tears rolling down my cheeks. "Someone call the ambulance!"

Mimi

I put on my long sleeve crop top on and put my hair in a high bun when I heard the phone ring. I smiled to myself thinking it was Khalil. I answered the phone and placed it on my ear.

"Who dis?"

I asked

"Is this Naomi Young?"

I frowned.

"I might be, who is this?"

"Its Doctor Stevenson from L.A medical hospital. I have Camilla Jones here with us-"

"Wait what?!"

"Yes"

I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"I'm omw"

I hung up the phone and put my Tims on my feet. I grabbed my cross body bag and walked out the door.

vote / comment

Excuse the mistakes!

short chapter

•❤❤•