32.

Camilla in the multimedia

"Nice to see you again Naomi" Mrs. Fields said shaking my hand. "And you must be the boyfriend?" She asked reaching out for Eric's hand. Eric shook her hand and nodded. "In the flesh" He said. We both sat on the sofa while Mrs. Fields sat at her normal seat across from me.

"So, how are you Naomi?" She asked pulling her notebook and pen out. I shrugged. "I'm fine" She nodded and crossed her legs. "Eric correct?" Mrs. Fields asked looking at Eric. He nodded and leaned back into the couch.

"How are you feeling? I know she had to tell you about her past" He looked at me and nodded.

"Yea, she told me. I basically had to shake it out of her though" He admitted. "Why is that?" She asked looking over at me. I sighed. "I never told anyone before, and telling you wasn't easy. I wasn't ready to tell you" "Why not? You told me" Mrs. Fields said.

"I know, but I didn't want him to feel sorry for me and that I'm a broken object that needs to be fixed" Mrs. Fields nodded and wrote that down. "Its not easy to tell somebody that. At all"

I said. "So you wish you had more time?" Mrs. Fields asked. I nodded. "Yea. We were doing just fine before" Eric shook his head. "Do you feel like that's why your in this possession now? Being in therapy?" I shrugged.

"Probably" She nodded and looked at Eric who was lost in space. "How do you feel about the whole thing?" She asked Eric. "Like she should've told me all of this before" I frowned. "Why are you being an ass about this?" I asked.

"I'm not" He started. "I just feel like ion know you anymore. I know you been through a lot of shit but so have I, and I told you everything" I shook my head. "When I had asked you if there is anything you didn't tell me you lied and said it wasn't" I started running my temples.

"I would recommend that y'all talk about it, but Eric you have to understand that it wasn't easy for her to tell me either" He was silent. "You love her correct?" She asked. He nodded. "Then look at in in her point of view. If something like that happened to you it wouldn't be easy for you would it?" He shook his head.

Mrs. Fields nodded her head and looked at me. "Let's change the subject shall we?"

Tonya

I knocked on Naomi's dorm room twice  still waiting for an answer. I didn't want her to feel like I abandoned her, I hope she understands. The locks clicked causing me to step back a little. The door swung open revealing Camilla. She gave me a slight smile. "You're back?" She asked.

I shrugged. We pulled into a hug and she let me in. "Where's Mimi?" I asked looking around. "Therapy" Camilla closed and locked the door then made her way to her bed laying down. "You got so damn big" I said rubbing her belly with my right hand. She smirked.

"I know, I'm fat asl" I smacked my lips. "Do you know the sex yet?" I asked. She shook her head. "No, I don't want to know" I frowned. "Why not?" I asked. "I'm gonna file for adoption" My frown deepened. "What?" She nodded.

"Yea. I'm not ready T-" "When did you have the time to come up with that decision?" I asked cutting her off. "A couple days ago......" I sighed. "Noone know except you" I nodded. "And my father" My eyes shot up.

"You told him?" She nodded. "He's disappointed in me, and he's the one that's gonna take care of the adoption" "He didn't talk you into it did he?" She shook her head. "Nah, I was already thinking about it and then he called" I nodded again.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked. She nodded. "Its my only option, ion have any money. My dad's not gonna give me any, he even thought about taking my trust fund away"

I raised an eyebrow. "You have a trust fund?" I asked. She nodded. "My dad's a DA" She said. "and he can't make sure your straight?" I asked. She shook her head. "He said he wasn't giving me a penny to take care of this baby" I shook my head.

"Don't worry about it. He had already picked some couples and if I liked one then he would make the arrangement" "He making it seem like its not his grandbaby you carrying" She was silent. "How do you feel about this?"

I asked. "I want to-" "Do you really?" I asked. She was silent. "Tonya ion have any money!"

"Fine" I stood up. "But all I'm saying is think about it some more and make sure its really what you want" She was about to say something until the doors swung open. I turnt around and saw Naomi walking through the door.

Mimi

I walked through the door and saw both Tonya who was standing over Camilla while she was laying down. "What's going on?" I asked closing the door behind me. Tonya looked at Camilla who looked a lil uneasy.

"I uh. I decided to give the baby up for adoption" Camilla said. I frowned. "When did you come up with this?" I asked.

"A couple days ago" She said. I sighed and shook my head. "Ion want yall to feel like I don't want it. I do, I'm just not ready" I was silent. "Well we can't change you're mind so" I mumbled.

"What did Liam say?" I asked. "He doesn't agree but he knows its my decision and he doesn't wanna get in the way" I nodded and looked over at Tonya.

"You good T?" I asked. She nodded. "I'm fine"  she mumbled. I nodded again. "I'll see y'all later" Tonya said brushing past me walking out the door.

I closed the door behind her and looked at Camilla who was trying to get comfortable in her bed. I shook my head and went to change my clothes.

vote / comment

Excuse the mistakes!