20.

LIAM IN THE MULTIMEDIA

Mimi

"You want that?" I asked pointing at Camilla's fried chicken tenders. She smacked her lips and pulled her tray close to her. "You know how pregnant bitches feel about their food" Tonya said shaking her head.

"That don't mean they gotta be stingy. Damn" Camilla was about to say something until she heard a voice call her name. I looked up and saw a white boy approaching our table. "Wassup Camilla?" He asked sitting beside her. I looked at Tonya who was making the same face as I was.

"Uh, hey. Liam this is my friends Mimi and Tonya" She said pointing at us.  "Wassup y'all" He said giving us a head nod. "Hello" Tonya said. I smirked and laid my chin on the palm of my hand. "Hey boo" I said. Tonya nudged my side. I shot her a look.

She mouthed "stop bitch" but I aint listen. "So, you got yoself a white boy" I said, my eyes were still glued to him.

"Nah. Uh" Camilla cleared her throat. "We just met, literally" I nodded. "So how old you is?" Tonya asked. "20" My eyes shot up.
I looked at Camilla who was eating, not even listening to our convo. Tonya  cleared her throat and grabbed her bookbag and tray.

"Well, we'll leave y'all alone" Tonya said she  nudged me. I stood up and grabbed all my stuff. "Yea, we'll leave y'all alone"  I said. Tonya grabbed my wrist and dragged me out the cafeteria.

Camilla

"Yo friends crazy asl" "Tell me about it" I mumbled. I drunk the rest of my water and stood up with my tray in my hand. "I'll see you later" I said, I was walking away until I heard him call my name. I sighed and turnt around. "Yes?" He got up and jogged his way to me.

"Why you leave so fast ma?" I sighed and looked away. He cleared his throat. "Do you wanna go out tonight?" He asked. I was silent. I shook my head and turnt around walking away. I threw my trash away and made my way to my car.

"Camilla, nice to see you again" I slightly smiled and sat up on the bed. Dr. Thomas pulled up a rolling chair and rolled it my bed. "So it says here you are pregnant" I nodded. "I'm sorry about that.

My nurse didn't know what she was doing when she said you was clear" "Its alright, I'm over it" He nodded and read something outta his folder. "So why are you here?" He asked not giving me any eye contact. I cleared my throat.

"I understand im to far along to get an abortion but I wanted to know if I had anymore options" He looked up at me and frowned. "You wanna get rid of your baby?" I nodded and looked down at my lap. He sighed and closed his folder. "I might just be your doctor, and it isn't any of my business.

But many females your age have sex, get pregnant and not own up to their responsibility. Now you seem like a smart girl, don't think your life is over because your pregnant.

Pregnancy is apart of life, and you trying to get rid of your problems isn't gonna make it any better. What if your mother got rid of you? You nor this baby would be here rn"

I sighed and closed my eyes I wiped away my tears but they kept falling. "Think about it, you cannot abort the baby because your to far along" I nodded and jumped off the bed grabbing my bag.

"I'm sorry if I came at you the wrong way" I shook my head. "You good. I needed that" I mumbled. I walked out the room without saying another word. I walked out the clinic and made my way to my car.

"Aye! Excuse me!" I looked around and saw some guy jogging his way over to me. "You look kinda down. You good?" I swallowed. He smirked and pulled a plastic bag outta his pocket revealing some pills. "You need some of these?"