14.

NAOMI IN THE MULTIMEDIA

"So how was your classes?" Camilla asked. I shrugged stuffing some ice cream in my mouth. She sighed. "When are you gonna talk about it?" She asked. I frowned. "There isn't anything to talk about Camilla......." She sighed again.

"Yes there is.... If-" We was cut off by a knock on the door. Camilla looked at me. I shook my head and turnt back to my ice cream. "Its for you ion have friends" I said stuffing another spoon of vanilla ice cream in my mouth.

"You do have friends" I frowned and looked around. "Where?"

She smacked her lips. "Im your friend" I shook my head. "Ion have any friends" they knocked on the door again. "That's probably yo friends right there" I said pointing to the door with my spoon.

She sighed and got up, answering the door. "Hey baby" I didn't have to turn around, I already knew it was Tre' and Khalil. I heard them kiss. "Mimi" "Hm?" "I'll be back inna couple hours. Khalil's here to keep you company" "Mhm" I mumbled.

When I heard the door close I turnt around to see Khalil making his way over to me on my bed. I heard a bag in his hand but I ignored it. "Can I sit?" I shrugged. "You 'on wanna stand. I just hope you washed yo clothes" He sat on the edge of my bed putting the bag beside him.

"What's in the bag?" I asked. "Oh, stuff" I frowned. "I'll tell you as soon as you tell me what's wrong witchu" I sighed and started playing in my carton of ice cream.
"You wouldn't understand" He smirked. "Try me" I took a long sigh. And closed my ice cream up and sat my spoon on top.

"Its about my ex" He motioned me to continue. I sighed again can't believe I'm going to tell him this. The only person that knows is Camilla. "So, I had went to his show.

Then to his hotel room to tell him how I felt, which I did but I saw some bitch putting her clothes back on" He nodded. "How you feel?" I shrugged. "Angry? Sad? Ion know but I'm done crying.

Every time one of us wants to make it work something always blows up in our face" "I know how you feel?" "Really?"  I stood up and put my ice cream in my mini freezer and threw my plastic spoon away.

"Yea" I sat back down in my bed and crossed my legs. ".........What happened?" He scratched the back of his neck before talking. "She had cheated on me" I frowned. "Awe, damn" He nodded.

"Yea.... I had forgave her and everything but she turnt out to be pregnant" My frown deepened.

"She had me thinking she was carrying my kid, even had me in her life till the time when she was two. I was sixteen when she was born. Didn't know shit about being a parent.

So one day, my cousin had came over, I haven't seen him in almost three years and La'vonne and the baby was there already.

So I was like cool, he gets to see his second cousin. He never saw her before until that day. We was chilling downstairs and Caitlyn was crying, I got up to go get her and while I was up there they was arguing downstairs.

I didn't know nor care about why the hell they was arguing all I was worried about was my daughter. A couple minutes past and La'vonne had came upstairs and she laid everything on me. Just blew it in my face"

"So wait..... Your cousin was the father?" He nodded. "That's fucked up" I mumbled. "It is, I'm still in her life though. I'm just not with La'vonne anymore" I nodded. "I respect that" "And its hard because she calls me daddy, but she doesn't call her real father that" I smirked.

"You're the better father" "Yea, I guess" It was silent for a couple minutes. "So can I see what's in the bag?" I asked in a chuckle.