13.

CAMILLA IN THE MULTIMEDIA

Mimi

"And here you are" I looked up and saw Camilla holding something in her hand. I took it and frowned when I saw it was a ticket for Eric's show. "Why you giving me this?" I asked confused. "We're going to the show" My frown deepened. " You lost yo damn mind?" I asked.

"No, I'm not going" She smacked her lips and sat on the edge of the bed. "Yes you are. I already bought the tickets" I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "Why?" She smirked. "So you can get yo boo" I took a deep breath. "Aight. I'll go, but I'm not approaching him there. I'll go to his hotel room" She nodded.

"Okay, deal. The show starts at ten. So we have" she looked at her watch. "Approximately four hours" I nodded. "So what we gonn do till then?" I asked. She smirked. "Here we go" I mumbled.

"No, hell no" "Come on Mimi damn. Live a little" Tre' said. I folded my arms across my chest. "Do we have to move you?" Khalil asked. I looked up at him.
"If you touch me-" I was cut off my Khalil picking me up. I started punching his back.

"Let me go!" I yelled. He laughed and walked up the steps to the zip lines. "Don't hurt my baby!" I heard Camilla yelled. A couple minutes past and I eventually gave up. This nigga was strong asf. "Aight, we up here" He let me down.

I fixed my half shirt I had on and glared at him. He started laughing like everything was funny. I slapped his shoulder "Damn...." He rubbed his shoulder. "Next up?" I turnt around and saw a man with the zip line vest.

"Go" Khalil said in my ear. I shook my head and turnt around but Khalil grabbed my waist and turnt me back around. He put the vest on me and the other man made sure it was tight enough so I won't fall. "If I die. I'm coming back for all y'all ass" He smirked.

"I dead ass serious" "Mimi!" I looked down and saw Tre' and Camilla waving at me. "Aye Mimi! You gonn' die!" Camilla smacked his chest. I hate ya-"

I was cut off by Khalil pushing me making me fly. All I could do at this point was scream. Which I did, but that shit was scary asf. Never again. When I got to the other end I was somewhat relieved. "Where's the stairs?" I asked. I looked at her name tag.

Bethany

She frowned. "Wym?" "The stairs to leave MF" She shook her head. "You gotta go back to leave" I frowned. "Fuck you mean? How you get up here then?" "The same way you did" My frown deepened. "So I gotta do this shit all over again?" I asked. She nodded.
I turnt back around. "Here we go" I mumbled.

"Did you here how she screamed?" Tre' said still joking around wit Khalil. "Hell Yea" Khalil laughed.

"I hate y'all" I mumbled eating a nacho. "Hate is a strong word" Khalil said holding his hand on his chest hurt. "Leave her alone. Damn, yall ain't do it" Camilla snapped. "True, at least I did it nigga" I said.

"Yea, w.e" Tre' mumbled. "So what animals are we going to see next?" Camilla asked. "Polar Bears!" Every body groaned. "We are saw them" I shrugged. "So" "I'll go witchu" Khalil spoke up. I raised an eyebrow. Camille looked at me and smiled. "Ion-" "She can go" Camille cut me off. I sighed.

She waved me off. I drunk the rest of my drink and stood up. "Meet us back here at eight" Camille said. I nodded and looked at my watch.

6:31

I sighed and stuffed my hands in my back pocket. "Are you ready? I really wanna see these Polar Bears" Khalil smirked and stood motioning me to come on. I turnt around to see Camilla giving me a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes.