25.

Mimi in the multimedia

A/N: Y'all might be wondering why I haven't been updating daily anymore but im gonna try to every chance I get. I promise.

Mimi

I slipped Eric's shirt over my head and put my hair in a high bun. I rubbed my eyes with the opposite side of my hand and walked to the kitchen about to make Eric's favorite breakfast.

Chocolate pancakes, bacon, Sausage, cheese eggs and biscuits. He probably won't eat all of it.

I started on the sausage and bacon when I heard the phone ring on the nightstand on the side of the bed. I rushed over to the phone placing it on my ear and running back to the stove.

"Who dis?"

I asked placing pieces of bacon on the skillet.

"M-mimi this Tonya"

I frowned once I heard her voice.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm back in L.A"

My frown deepend

"What the hell, when? And why?!"

She sighed.

"Its a long story. I just wanted to tell you before you start a search party"

I took a deep breath and nodded my head.

"Aight"

"I'm going back to sleep. I'll ttyl"

"Alright" I hung up the phone and shook my head placing the phone on top of the fridge. I wonder why the hell she just get up and leave like that..... Without me.

I guess I'll ask when I see her. I flipped my bacon and started mixing the pancake mix.

"Who was that?" I turnt around and smirked. "Tonya...... She's in L.A" Eric frowned. "The hell she doin back in L.A?" I sighed. "Ion know...... She sound like she was crying"

Eric sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist then laying his head on my shoulder. "What time is it?" He mumbled. "9:03" "Awe...... Good morning" I rolled my eyes. "Are you still tired?" I asked taking the bacon out of the skillet.

"Hell yea..... But I should ask you the same question, yo knees ain't weak?" I smacked my lips. "Shit are they?" I sighed and put a couple sausages in the skillet.
"A little bit... Damn" I heard him chuckle making me roll my eyes again. "I can't stand yo ass fr....."

He spinned me around and picked me up sitting me on the counter. "Who you talking to?" I bite down on my bottom lip. "You" He grabbed my hips and smashed his lips into mine. "You gonn' stop testing me" He said between kisses. I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck.