15.

MIMI & TONYA IN THE MULTIMEDIA

When I was done with my homework I decided to order some pizza, since I was hungry asf and felt like I didn't eat in forever. I ordered two large pepperoni and mushroom pizzas. I even fucked around and ordered some wings and a 2liter soda.

When my food got here I put on a movie and sat on my bed crossing my legs.

I just started eating when It was a knock on the door. I took a long sigh getting up and answering the door to see Khalil. I smiled a little and moved out the way letting him in. "You good? What happened?" He asked. I sighed once again and sat on my bed.

He sat beside me. "I got into..... Something, but I'm good" He glared at me. "You a bad ass lier" I shook my head. "Im not lying, and what happened with you calling Camilla?" I asked taking a bit of my pizza. "I did call her. I even called Tre' neither one of them answered" I sighed.

"You want some?" I asked motioning to my pizza. He shrugged and took a slice. He took a bite and pointed at my TV. "What's this?" I frowned. "You never watched Sixteen Candles?" He shook his head.

"I wanna slap the shit outta you right na' " I said shaking my head. He frowned. "Its that serious?" I nodded. "Yes. It is" He chuckled and kicked his shoes off laying down on my bed. "You getting a Lil to comfortable" I said laughing.

He shrugged still eating his slice of pizza. "You never told me how old you are" I said opening my box of wings. "Im 20" "And you in school?" I asked. He shook his head no. I nodded. "So what you do?" I asked.

"Music" I smirked. "What line of music? And did you get noticed yet?" He shrugged. I did a couple beats for a couple people" I nodded again. "Have you heard of Dr. Dre'?" I asked. He nodded. "Who havent?"

"He's my brother" His eyes shot up. "Fr?" I nodded. "They should still be in LA, im trying to go see him toma anyway. You should come" He nodded and smirked. "I need a ride anyway" "Aight" I nodded and started eating my wings.

"You know you never told me where you was from?" I sighed. "Do you really wanna know?" He looked at me. "Fine. I'm Straight Outta Compton" His eyes shot up. "Compton?!" I nodded. "Why you so surprised?" I asked in a chuckle.

"People there crazy asl" I frowned. "Don't do my city now. Ion say shit about yo Miami" He shrugged. "I'm just saying" "I'm just saying" I said mocking his voice. He glared at me making me laugh. "I can't take yo ass serious I swear" I said still laughing. He rolled his eyes and continued eating.

The next morning I woke up beside Khalil. He was knocked out with the fourth slice of pizza in his hands, I shook my head and got outta bed stretching to the bathroom. I did my business and frowned when I heard a knock on the door. I looked at my watch.

12:31

I sighed and opened the door to see Tonya. "Hi...." "Hi" I mumbled. "Can I come in?" I looked back at Khalil who was still sleep. I turnt back to Tonya. "Yea, but we have to be quiet" I stepped back letting her walk inside.

I closed the door and turnt to her. She was looking around the room until her eyes landed on Khalil. She turnt to me and smirked. "You got a new boo already?" I chuckled. "Nah, he's a friend" She nodded. It was silent for a couple seconds. "So.... Where's your roommate?" I shrugged.

"Who knows, She was the one that was supposed to pick me up from the police station" She nodded. "When I saw you get arrested I got scared, I ain't know what yo crazy ass did" I laughed. "Hey, you wanna go to their pool party today?" I bite down on my bottom lip.