6.

DRE' IN THE MULTIMEDIA

"Bout time" I mumbled grabbing my bag from out Dre's hand. "Where's Tyree?" I asked looking behind him. "He had to handle some business" "oh" I mumbles. "Yea, where's Tonya?" I motioned to her room. He nodded and walked inside. I was omw to get in the shower when I heard a voice. I sighed and turnt around. "Yes O'Shea?" He smirked. "Look... I'm sorry" I nodded motioning him to continue. He scratched the back of his neck and looked up at me. "I never should've went off on you like that. When I heard you was in the hospital I couldn't breath"

I nodded and folded my arms. "Apology excepted" He smiled. "Can I get a hug? Bestie" I rolled my eyes and pulled him into a hug.
"Wassup y'all?" We both looked up and saw Eric standing there with two bags of chips. We pulled away. "Hey baby" I grabbed my bag. "I'm gonna find a shower. I'll see y'all later" I smiled at the both of them and walked away.

Eric

I looked at Cube who looked a Lil un-easy. I smirked. "Wassup nigga?" I asked. He shrugged. "Shit, what you on?" I shook my head. "You mind telling Mimi I'm going home to change?" He nodded his head. "Ion coo. Preciate it fam" I gave him some dap and walked to the elevator.

I really wanted to see if he gonn lie and say I ditched her. I saw how he was looking at Mimi before I walked up to them.

When I made it home I changed out my bloody clothes and got in a hot bath. I needed it, all the shit that went down tonight had me outta hea'. It was going on 1 a.m and I was tired asf. I laid my head back and closed my eyes replaying everything that happened tonight.

I mean I seen worse but.... Damn, why the hell would you kill just because you don't wanna take care of yo responsibility? If it was up to me I'll beat dude ass myself. That shit was fucked up, you 'on see that shit everyday. Not even in Compton.

I heard my doors click taking me out my thoughts. I opened my eyes and slowly got out the shower, I grabbed my dry towel wrapping it around my waist and walked out my bathroom slowly. I grabbed my gun from behind my painting in the hallway and made my way to the living room. When I saw dude I pointed at my target.

"Turn tf around" I demanded. They froze then turnt around slowly. I sighed and put my gun down when I saw it was Brittany. "Why tf are you here?" I asked confused. She smirked. "I thought you'd be happy to see me" I shook my head quickly. "Hell no, didn't my girl beat yo ass already?" She frowned. "Yo girl?" I nodded.

She scuffed. "And when did you start being so damn faithful?" She put her hand on her hip. "When I got tired of hoes" Her frown deepened. "Come on baby, you 'on mean that" she dropped her purse on the floor then walked up to me and started tugging on my towel. "Get tf off me" I demanded. She snatched the towel away and pushed me on the couch.

She got on top of me and started kissing my neck. My thoughts instantly came across Mimi. I shook my head and pushed Brittany off of me. "WTF!" "Get the fuck out" I said pointing towards the door. She got up and grabbed her bag. "No fuckin problem" She mumbled. Before she walked out the door I called her back.

"And give me that damn key" She froze and huffed digging in her bag for her key. When she found it she threw it to me "Happy?" I shook my head. "Gimme the other one" She took the other one out and threw it across the room. "Asshole" I heard her mumble out the door I smirked and picked my towel up and wrapped it back around my waist. I got up, and locked the front door and made my way back to the bathroom. "Bitch"

Mimi

"Hey, have you seen Eric?" I asked Cube. He was about to speak until I heard Eric's voice behind me. "I'm back I had to go change" I smiled and nodded my head. "Its cool" "You going home or are you staying?" Dre' asked walking up to me. "Imma stay" he nodded. "Aight. Be careful" I nodded. Dre' motioned Cube to come on and he followed him.

When they disappeared in the elevator we made our way in Tonya's room. Tonya was asleep but Ms. Joyce was laying beside her falling asleep, when she heard us walk in she looked up at us and smiled. "Y'all don't have to stay. Go home" I frowned. "You sure?" She nodded. "Yea, I'll be fine. Come back toma baby"

I smiled and nodded my head. I kissed Tonya on her forehead before making my way out the room. "You wanna spend the night at my house?" Eric asked with a devious smirk. I narrowed my eyes. "Not if you gonna look like you up to something" He chuckled and shook his head. "You promise?" I asked.

He nodded and raised his right hand. "I promise" I smiled. "Aight, fine. Let's go"

"So how long you been staying here?" I asked getting comfortable on his bed. He shrugged. "A couple months?" I nodded and cut the lamp off. He cut his off and laid his head down. I sighed and turnt over not facing him when I felt his hand hold my waist. I quickly moved his hand. "To soon?" He asked in a chuckle. "Yea..... wayyy to soon"
"Aight, my bad. Just wanted to get comfortable" I rolled my eyes and closed my eyes feeling my eyes getting weak. I quickly dozed off.

Vote / Comment

I know I was supposed to update Toma but I had to fill this Lil chapter in tonight, before all the drama begins.✌

•❤❤•