44.

I woke up when I heard the doorbell go off. I took a deep breath and stood up from the bed, I frowned when I didn't see Eric anywhere. I shook my head and put my house shoes on my feet walking down stairs, it was 12:43 In the afternoon.

I ran down the stairs and looked out the peep hole to see Dre' I opened the door and watched him step inside walking towards the kitchen. "Well hello" I said closing the door behind him.

He grabbed a box of cereal and took the carton of milk out the fridge. "Hi" He mumbled. I frowned. "You good?" I asked walking in the kitchen he made his cereal and began to eat at the island. "Where's E?" He asked.

I sighed. "At the hospital" "For what?" He asked stuffing his mouth with Frosted Flakes. "He got this girl pregnant. Well we think" Dre' swallowed what was in his mouth and shot me a look. "He cheated on you?" He asked. I sighed and shrugged. "Probably, he doesn't remember-"

"It isn't that Jinae' chic right?" He asked. I frowned. "How you know?" I asked. "I saw them talking n' shit at that lil party we threw on out tour bus. I had saw him walk in the bathroom then a couple minutes later he was pissed. Telling everyone to bounce" "You saw her go in the bathroom with him?"

I asked. "I didn't see her only him" I sighed and nodded my head. "You good?" He asked. I shook my head no. "Nah, it's just....hard. I didn't expect all this shit, we was doing fine and now everything is just falling apart"

I said hearing my voice crack. Dre' sighed and stood up walking towards me. He pulled me into a hug and laid my head on his shoulder. "It'll all blow through. I promise, don't even think about it" I nodded. He pulled away and started to dig in his pockets. He pulled a chain out and showed it to me.

"What's that?" I asked. "Ree gave this to you for your birthday" My eyes shot up. Dre' placed the chain on my neck and hooked it. I still had the necklace Eric gave me so I felt really heavy right now. "It's the same as yours" I said. Hr nodded.

"Yea...." It was quiet for a couple seconds before he spoke up. "Ion want you to keep chasing that nigga" I sighed. "I'm foreal" I nodded. "I know" "Imma have to put my hands on him-"

"Nah, you don't. I'm straight. If he's the father of that baby I'm done" He nodded. "Then you'll move on?" He asked. I nodded. "Yes" He smacked his lips. "I'm not promising anything" I said.

"I just know" He nodded again. "Okay" "How's Gina and my neice?" I asked. He grabbed his bowl of cereal and we sat on the couch. "Their straight.

How's yo studio?" I sighed. "My museum is fine" I said correcting him. He smacked his lips. "You know what I meant" I chuckled. "The opening is at 8-11. Tonight, Are you coming?" I asked. "Of course" I smirked.

Eric

"So what time you gotta be home?"  Jinae' asked. I shugged and took Keenan out her hands. "I'll go home when I go home" I said. She sighed. "You sure Naomi will-"

"Naomi's straight. If she had a problem she would've told me" She nodded. "Alright. Fine" I smirked and looked down at Keenan.

"I'm leaving in a couple hours. I just don't wanna leave you alone" I said. She nodded. "Do you still want that DNA test?" She asked. I frowned. I forgot all about that.

"Yea, but not now" I said. "I'm pretty sure your girl want that DNA test" I sighed. "I'll get to it, just not now" She frowned a little and nodded.

Tonya

I packed the last bag and threw it with the rest of my bags. Ever since I found out Tyree died, and its my fault I know if Naomi finds out she's never gonna forgive me.

Even though it saved my life, it took her brother, for me it was snitch or be killed. So I chose to snitch, if I would have never told them where Vershawn's people laid their head none of this would have happened.

Tyree would have been alive and I wouldn't have to move.  I knew Ree my whole life and to know that I killed him really fucked my head up. "Baby you ready?" I sighed and nodded my head. "Yea, mama I'm ready"

"Great, let's get these bags to the car and go" I nodded and grabbed my smallest bag. I couldn't carry everything since  im still in pain but I could carry a little something.

Picked up my cross body bag and walked out my dorm room. I started walking down the hall when I noticed a familiar face. I stopped and stared at them up and down. "Wassup T?" Yella asked. I cleared my throat. "Hi" I mumbled. "You leaving?" He asked. I nodded. "Yea" "What you doing for school?" He asked.

"I had already transferred to another college" "Which one?" He asked. "Too many questions" I reminded him. He put his hands in the air. "I was just asking. I feel like ion know you nomo" "Same here"

"Tonya what's taking you so long?!" I heard my mama asked. I sighed. "I'll help you with these" Yella insisted grabbing my bag out my hand. "Thanks" He smirked. "No problem"

later that night; 12:43 a.m

Mimi

I took the last piece of chicken out the oil and cut the stove off. I haven't seen Eric today so I'm pretty sure he's with Jinae' and HER baby. I grabbed my plate and sat it on the island with my glass of ice water. I put hot sauce all over my chicken and said my grace over my food.

As soon as I began eating I heard the front door open. I stood up and walked in the living room to see Eric walking through the door. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey baby" He said. He through his keys on the coffee table and walked over to kiss me but I moved away. "You good" I said.  He frowned. "You straight?" I shook my head. "I haven't seen you all day-"

"Naomi you know why" "So? If I would've known you weren't coming to my opening tonight I would have saved that long ass speech I prepared for tonight" His frown deepened. "Damn... I'm sorry-"

"Save yo weak ass apology for someone that gives a fuck" I spat. I rolled my eyes and walked back into the kitchen to finish my food.

I wasnt gonna let this nigga ruin my appetite' not over this shit. I want my damn food. His ass knew I wanted him to be there for me tonight but he wanted to be by someone else's side. I shook it off and sat at the island.

Eric walked in the kitchen and looked at my plate then in the fridge, and the microwave.  "Ion got a plate?" He asked. I looked up at him.

"Awe, Jinae' didn't cook you nothing to eat?" I asked. He was silent. "That's to bad" I mumbled. I shrugged and continued eating when I felt his eyes on me. I ignored him and acted as if he wasnt there.

He shook his head and grabbed an orange from the bowl in the center of the island. He looked me up and down then walked upstairs.

Dre'

"Yo y'all know him?" I asked holding up a picture of Tyree. They nodded. "Isn't he that nigga that got shot by that corner store?" I nodded. "Yea. What y'all know about that" I asked. They looked at each other then at me.

"What you needa know? How much we talking about?" Dude #1 asked I sighed and pulled out two $20 bills, handing them a dub each. "Word around the street is dat crazy mf Vershawn or "V" had his niggas kill ya boy" Dude #2 said.  I frowned.

"Why?" I asked. "They said he had shot up his people house and killed his cousin" "How he knew about dat?" I asked. He rubbed his hands together.

I sighed and pulled out a $10 bill. I handed it to him. "He had a lil snitch wit him. Some broad by the name Tina" I frowned.

"Ion know her name. They said Vershawn had tried to kill her before" My frown deepened. "Tonya?" I asked. He nodded. "Yea, that's her name. But don't say I told you" I nodded. This bitch.

vote/comment

❤❤ Excuse the mistakes! ❤❤