New Home

You could be The King but watch The Queen CONQUER

~~~~~~~

I spin around as we come infront of a small two story high house. I look around checking out this place. "So this is where your alpha lives?" I ask the grey wolf guy. "The pack house."

"Yeah, something wrong with it?" He snaps at me.
"No nothing wrong. Nothing wrong."I respond.
"What were you expecting a den or a cave?" He says.
"Yeah." I tell him. We stop a bit away from the house. "I can't really see your alpha living here. It's very girly. Even for me." I replie looking at the flowers on the porch and around the house.

"Hopefully Sam will have her leave." The grey guy wolf says.
"What the hell do you have against me." I turn around sharply and bark at him.
"You bit me. Your one wild wolf." He says.

"I won't hesitate in hurting your other leg." I tell him with all seriousness.
"Sure." He says underestimating me.
"She will do it Embry." Jared tells him. I step closer to him.
"Want to see?" I ask him.
"No." Embry says. "But how about you show me something else?" He asks.

Paul and Jared growl but I've had enough of this kid. I move closer to him.
"I'll show you something else." I say and punch his eye. He puts his hand against his eye. He stands up and is about to launch himself at me and I'm ready to fight back.

"Cut it out." Some one orders from behind. I turn around and a tall man with the same features like all of us. Around my hight. Maybe a bit taller or shorter. The Alpha.
"You don't tell me what to do." I snap at him. He walks down the steps. "My most loved 'Alpha'." I say bowing down.

"You don't speak to me like that." He says.
"Looks like we both have don'ts for each other." I say crossing my arms infront of me.

He looks at me in the eyes with confusion, hatred, disgust. But it changes and so does my mood. Love, adoration to him. That can't be. He can't be. I'm not supposed to have a mate. Not me nor Theo. One reason why we are together. I snap out of it and go back to my last mood.

"So I just want to tell you that you are no one here." I tell him. "I'm the Alpha here. Your on mh territory." I let him know. "You might be Alpha. But I'm the Alpha of Alpha's. Get it? Good." I turn around and walk away.

"Call me if you change your mind Quinn." Paul says.
"Quinn. Is that your name. Quinn?" The 'Alpha' says.
"It's Quinn Mkedémwi Youngblood." I correct him.

"You are?" I ask him.
"I'm Sam Uley. Alpha of the Uley pack." He says. I roll my eyes. "My Beta Jared Cameron, Paul Lahote, and Embry Call potrol and make sure that the rez is safe just like Jared and I." Sam says.

"Quinn Mkedémwi YoungBlood I go by Quinn and I'll respond to Mkedémwi, and Mack. Like you already know, and you all would be sentinels in the pack. You all make sure everyone is safe." I tell them.
"Nice to now now get off of this territory." Embry says. Seriously this kid doesn't stop.

"This is my territory so if I'd like you guys I can have you leave when ever I want you too. You guys against my pack is nothing. We would be done with you right away if it turned into a fight." I growl at them.
"Lay back Embry." Paul tells him and Jared agrees with Paul.
"We don't want to die right now." Jared adds.

"No your not." Sam says.
"Sam I think we are to young to die right now." Paul tells the Alpha of his.
"This is how it works. I have a lot of territory. Half of the state is mine. I have groups of my people all over my territory with one person leading them according to what I want them to do. I'm staying here as the alpha's home. This is how it will work. There will be two packs. Yours and mine. Next people to phase have the option to come with me or with you." I tell Sam. "But I'm more powerful then you. I also have control over you now and your pack. Your all under my control and protection. What I say goes." I let him know.