Going Back

"Scars are but evidence of life," Coquette said. "Evidence of choices to be learned from...evidence of wounds...wounds inflicted of mistakes...wounds we choose to allow the healing of. We likewise choose to see them, that we may not make the same mistakes again.
Marcia Lynn McClure, The Whispered Kiss

~~~~~~~~》

"My child, accept him. He will change you for the best. He will make you stronger then you already are. Accept him and you'll see I was right. You two were put togther for a reason." The black wolf that looks like me but talks with so much wisdom that I don't have tells me.
"You said we will meet. When will that occur?" I ask.
"Soon, mi." He says saying my dear in Latin. "We aren't so diffrent nor distant as you think Quinn. Accept Uley. Atleast try." He pleads.
"I'll try. Can I atleast get your name?" I ask walking through the woods to him.
"Mi, my name you already now. How I am you know as well, remember.

The water rises and covers my feet, waking me up. You know my name. You know who I am. If up knew who that was I would've not asked for him to tell me.

Accept him.

I haven't thought of Sam much until now. My mind was clear with pack businesses until I fell asleep out in the sand and the black wolf desided to visit through my dreams once more.

I stand and let the cool water wash over my bare feet. I dig my feet under the smoshy sand. My arms hold me as I move my toes under the sand.

I wish I could disappear just like the water comes and takes with it anything light objects in its reach.

I breath in the sea salt breeze, the sprinkles of water hitting my scarred face.

I've been out here for a while. Maybe a few hours. The Alphas left with their Lunas and Betas or Deltas this morning.

For some Alphas this was their first meeting. Those who have taken their fathers place currently. I would love for my child to take my spot so I can take a rest but that won't happen.

I walk slowly down the sandy ground. I love the beach, any form of water really. A lake, a stream, a waterfall, a river, a creek, or a lagoon.

I reach the front of one of my many homes. A palm tree in the middle of the driveway. The white and cram colored building fitting right in with the surroundings.

The door opens and Adam stands with the pack phone in hand.
"Alpha Quinn, it's Beta Theo." He says passing the phone to me. I take it and press it to my ear.

"Three people have phased, the Cullen's are back, the redhead comes and goes.... hmm, Sam's going insane that he had no idea where you are. It's almost Emily's birthday, like tomorrow and they're expecting Taddeo and you to go." Theo bombards me.

"Woah Theo, stop and breath for a second. Deep breath in deep breath out." I tell him. "Okay who are the newbies?" I ask.
"Seth, Leah Clearwater and Quil Ateara." He responds.

"Have they choose a pack?" I ask.
"No they want to meet you personally to choose." Theo answers.
"Theo, Cullen's are back. Are they aware about the red head?" I ask.
"Yes." Theo answers.