The Last Race, The Last Kiss

"The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected."
- Nicholas Sparks

I sit behind the wheel of the car. I promised Sam that this would be the last time I would race. For us.

The car touches the ground from the side that my mechanics are putting the wheel in and making sure they are fine. For this race I brought my own mechanics, Jacob, Embry, and  Taddeo.

Everyone else is somewhere sitting with the crowd. Theo stands infront and gives me thumbs up, I nod back. I turn it on and the engine roars to life. I sit back and relax in my seat.

We start moving. I'm in the middle of the line. We finish going a lap around behind the car that escorts us. The flag waves green above us and we are off.

I zigzag out from behind the cars infront and to not let the cars behind me pass. Shortly I'm in the front and leaving a gap between me and the second driver behind.

"Good job Quinn your off to a great start." Lap after lap after lap. Keeping it at the same pace unless the person behind seems to be gaining on me.

I stop at the pits to get the wheels swapped and more fuel in the car. I get a bottle of water while they do their part. I chug down as much water I need to not get dehydrated.

I am out of the pits by the time the second and third come in behind eachother. I feel good about winning this race. It would be a good way leave the race.

Half way through the last lap the car starts to not do as I say. I begin to worry and panic but I try to keep calm. The finish line isn't so far just half to a quarter of the track left.

I try to gain control but I can't. I became frustrated and slam my hands in the middle of the steering wheel.
"Work god dammit."

The wheels on their own abruptly go to the right. The car flips and hits the cement wall and wire fence above. Fück not again. The car is upside down and I try to unbuckle but the seat belt won't budge.

I hear screeching tires and I turn my head. I see the car that is coming dying to stop but doesn't in time. He hits my car and I go rolling.

It stops and I try to unbuckle again. The sirens of the ambulance moving through the track to get to me get louder. I block out the sirens and concentrate on something else.

Drip, drip, drip.

I thought I was hearing the dripping but no its there. I hurry to unbuckle myself so that I'm not in the car when it explodes.

I stop trying to make the belt budge. I feel weak, I feel tired, and sleepy. My eyes close and open but everything is blurry, and cloudy.

I open my mouth so I can inhale more air into my system. Slowly my eyes begin to close and my scenes stop working. The last thing I heard was the sirens up close and one last drip.

I stop feeling and become numb. Atleast is the car ever ends up exploding I won't ever feel the pain of the explosion.

   I awake in a soft surface. I get up from the white ground.
"Quinn
, my favorite strong furious wolf daughter." I look for the feminine voice, and find it.

Two tall women stand together behind me. Both of them with diffrent features. The blond almost white haired women is tall thin and beautiful. Her clear blues eyes are filled with kindness, and guilt. What of?