Meeting

The primal sin of those like myself, mes amis, is that because we were once people who acted like beasts, we are forever cursed to be beasts who know they were once men. ("In The Poor Girl Taken By Surprise")

(Pic on top of Quinn's pack house in California. It's longer then shown on the picture and a beach out on the back)

~~~~~~~~~》

Ever since Bella told her father that huge wolves roam the woods, they have been in the woods hunting for us. We, our wolves, are being told that have killed the people in the woods when we have been trying to protect them for the leech.

Ever since we came here to Washington Theo and I aren't the same. We have become more distant. We were one in sperate but that seems to have changed.

I look at the clock as it moves as it count the seconds passing by. It feels like it's taking forever for the time to come. The time when Theo is left in charge and I leave to California with Taddeo.

I leave in a few hours. I grab the papers I need and go down to the garage to put them in the car we will be taking.

I have hours until then. I'll just go on potrol with the guys. Theo I want to potrol before I leave with all of you guys. Want to make sure everything is okay before I leave. I mind link him.

Okay we will meet you outside. He says. I walk out the garage door and wait for the boys. Theo is the first one out. We stand a few feet away.

"We have been a little distant and I've been wondering. How are things going between you and Leah?" I ask putting my hands in the pockets of my joggers.

"I haven't talked or told her yet. I've been watching her from away. Making sure she is okay." Theo answers. "How about you and Sam?" He asks me.

"I've been pushing him away. It is better if we aren't together. I'm not what he needs." I reply. Theo's lips are in a thin line.

"Quinn, I hope that in your time away from him you'll realize that you need Sam. As much as you push him away, as much as you deny to yourself that you don't need him or the other way around.

"You are going to be coming back to him. Don't fight what the moon goddess has given you. Let it take you." Theo tells me.
"I'll see." I respond with a nod.

The rest of the four brothers jog out jumping off the steps. Laughing, pushing eachother, and playfully punching eachother as they make their way over.

"Sup Quinn." Damian says as they stand infront of Theo and me.
"We need to run potrol until I call it off. Let's go!" I say.

We move into the woods shifting. The sound of all of our bones growing breaking from their current position. They get bigger and thicker to make those of a wolf.

Multiplying inside, for them to be as huge as the ones that make up our huge wolf. Our feet and hands turn to paws. The feeling, the pleasure of standing on four legs.

So how about we make potrol fun for once. Luke says. His brothers howl and bark with agreement.
Fine. I respond and they get even happier.

(From this point on point of view will be changing from Quinn's to Bella's)

Bella's P.o.v

I stop on the road and look at the cliff. The same one I once saw Sam and his friends jumping off.

"It's something we do here on the rez for fun. Usally we jump closer to the water. Only Sam and his disciples jump from that point." I remember Jacob telling me.