Sister

Pic of Kamalani above.

Pain is your friend; it is your alie. Pain reminds you to finish the job and get the hell home. Pain tells you when you have been seriously wounded. And you know what the best thing of pain is? It tells you you're not dead yet!.
-G.I Jane

~~~~~~~》

Taddeo, Theo take Sam to my place or Emily. I tell them once they arrive. Tell Damario to check on him.
Okay. They shift back and pock him up carefully and take him away.

Paul, Jared, Damian and Jacob stand around the white wolf, Kamalani. They growl at her, mostly Paul. They circle around her I move forward stopping them. Paul stands on one of my sides and Damian on my other.

Mate. Kamalani says and is looking at Paul. Paul is just stareing at her intensely. He looks at me at me with sadness and pleading on his eyes. I nod and he turns to run away.

Kamalani whimpers.
Come, let's go to my pack house. I tell her and together we leave. I stand with her infront to my side, and the guys behind us.

Where is your pack territory. How come I didn't see you at the Alpha meeting? I ask her.
I sent my Beta as the Alpha. She responds. My territory is the state of Alaska. She responds to my questions.

So your the actual Alpha of The Lupine Warriors Pack. There was something funny of the power surrounding your Beta, not like an actual Alpha power. I tell her.

Yeah. She responds. Who was that wolf that left? Kamalani asks.
  You mean, your mate. The grey wolf. I know who she is talking about I just want make sure that is her mate.

Yes, who is he. He isn't in your pack is he. She says.
No he is not. He is in the pack of the wolf that I was with. Your mates name is Paul Lahote. Nice guy.

Why did he leave then? Lani asks
He didn't expect to find you. Don't worry about it. The lights of my house come to view. This Kamalani is my pack house here in the state of Washington.

We shift here before going inside. Do you have clothes, or do you need to borrow some of mine? I ask her.
  No I got clothes. We shift back to our human form.

I stand with the three guys waiting to see whaf Kamalani looks like. She steps out from behind a tree wearing jean shorts, a white t-shirt, coverd in her blood, and no shoes.

I compare her to me, for similarities. Same long black hair, and copper skin. Our rectangular/oval-shaped face, dark colored eyes, Alpha hight and body. We look somewhat like twins, but you can tell I'm older.

"Kamalani let's go inside and get you fixed up." I tell her looking at her neck where blood is running down from her healing wound.

"What about you?" She asks. My stomach is bleeding and so is my ear and some other places but, I don't care.
"I'll be fine." I respond.