Nightmare

I feel the worst when
I'm alone
Because
That's when the monsters
in my head say
Hello

~~~~~~》

"You will take my place as Chief of the tribe and Alpha of the pack. I'm proud of you, and your mother would be proud of you as well. You have become a strong young lady."

I turn to face him, I smile up at him.
"If I become Alpha and the leader of the tribe. Will Theo become the Beta and stand beside me like his father stands beside you?" I ask him.

"Yes. Now let's go back, our tribe waits for us. He says and then my surroundings change.

I sit in the rocking chair out in the back by the lake. I'm rocking myself back and forth holding a bundle of blankets in my arms.

I lower the blanket and a small new born baby is looking at me. Dark brown, black eyes like mine. Small portion of black hair on his small head.

Arms rest on my shoulders from behind, a kiss placed on my cheek. I turn to face Sam smiling at me, his eyes sparkling with happiness. Seeing him smiling makes me smile.

I look down at the baby in my hands and gently run my finger down the side of its face.
"Alpha Quinn, Rouges are attacking. They are heading over now." Theo mind links me.

"Call Ryder, tell him to send some of the guys from Oregon up right away, as well as anyone else." I respond.
"Okay." Theo responds. I look at the baby in my arms worried for his safety as well as Sam's.

I stand up. "Sam, take the baby and hid in the house. In our room under the rug lift the wood piece and hid there." I tell him. "No matter what don't come out until you have been told by one of us."

"No Quinn, I'll fight beside you. Emily can watch over the baby. We have something to fight for. A reason to come back." He tells me.
"Then we must hurry." We run inside the house and Emily is beside Damario.

"Come with me." I tell her. I take her to the room and she climbs down. "You'll be safe here. Mg kind cant come in here. Made from silver. They come down they die. You'll be okay." I tell her. She nods and I put the floor piece back down.

I run out and the Rouges have arrived. I jump off the porch and land on the ground with a thud. I attack looking for leader of the Rouges.

I see a wolf with missing fur with my mate pinned to the ground. I rip the head of those wolves who dare cross my path. I have to get to Sam, that wolf is stronger than him.