The Return

We humans fear the beast with in the wolf because we do not understand the beast within ourselves
-Gerald Hausman

~~~~~~~~》

The sound of the rain drops hitting the car sound calming. Taddeo hums beside me to the song as we enter Forks.

As we drive by I come to realize how much I actually missed this place. Usally I'm always behind the wheel and never see what I'm seeing now.

The way the rain drops on the window move and combine with other rain drops. The green trees standing tall over us. The never ending forest around us.

The grey clouds that hover above us wetting us with the rain that constantly finds us. This is home, and it's better then anything I wanted hone to be.

"Should I drive straight to the pack house?" Taddeo asks.
"Yes, after we can go potrol to stretch our legs out." I tell him, he nods in agreement.

I step out and bend to touch my toes. I stand up straight and put my arms up stretching arching my back alittle. Taddeo grabs his bag and we walk through the door that leads us inside.

I see that my house has not been wrecked since I left 4 males alone for two days and one night. This is why I leave Theo in charge I know he will keep things like I have them. My way.

I go to the living room where the chattering is heard and Taddeo hours to drop his thing in his room.

I stand observing how my boys are sitting playing. It makes me smile seeing them happy here, together.

They haven't noticed I'm watching them. I walk and look over their shoulders. On the table in the center are a stack of cards, and cards held in there hand.

"I'm going to add 200 dollars." Damario says. They are gambling.
"As long as I don't have to give them to you if you lose." I speak grabbing their attention.

"Quinn, what are you doing scaring the poor innocent shit out of us?!" Damian says clutching his heart. I roll my eyes at his foolishness.
"Where are brother?" Luke asks.
"Did you kill him? If so I don't owe him 20 bucks." Damario says.
"He was also annoying as hell." Damian adds.

"Oh really?" Taddeo says standing infront of me and behind his brothers. The brothers freeze at the sight of Taddeo, all except Luke. He is watching his brothers trying not to laugh like Theo and I.

"Pay up Mario." Taddeo tells Damario and sadly he gives Taddeo the 20 bucks. "Luigi, what if you where me. Who would be annoying then." He says looking at Damian now.

Mario and Luigi or in this case Damario and Damian. Partners in crime. Maybe partners in annoying Taddeo. Those two would be worse if they were twins. I don't even want to imagine them as twins.

"Clean up. Taddeo, Theo and Luke we are going to run on potrol. Mario and Luigi, clean up this mess. When I get home this pace better be neat and both of you in bed." I tell them.
"Yes Quinn." They say.

I walk out side with Theo, Luke and Taddeo. We reach the woods and phase. It feel wonderful to be on four legs. My senses improved more then before. As I take on this form.

We come togther. Luke's wolf stands out from all of us. My wolf pure black that I just blend in with the darkness that surrounds us. Theo's wolf, brown with a dark brown mask on his face.

Taddeo's wolf is grey, with mixtures of black, brown and other dark colors. Then there is Luke. When I first saw look he stood out like he does now. I thought his wolf was white but I mistaken the color. He is a cream, goldish. I've never seen a color like his.