Meeting Part 2

The Tiger and the Lion might be powerful......
.....but the Wolf does not perform in the circus

Quinn and Taddeo's clothe for the meeting. The house is Quinn's pack house in Long Beach, CA. Is it a real house there I don't know.

~~~~~~~~~》

I pull my phone out to check the time. 7 on the dot. We have to get going to get to the pack house at time.

I knock on the door. I hear movement in the other side. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. I pound on the door. Times ticking and we got to go.

I get inpatient so I slam open the door and I wish I hadn't.

I stand still. I close my eyes and open them once more but look at the wall.
"Taddeo change. I'll meet out in the car in 5."

I close the door but don't really close it. I broke the lock but not the hinges.

I move down the staircase quickly. I make my way to the desk where today a young boy stands behind the desk. For the girl is upstairs.

"How may I help." He says smiling.
"I want to pay for room 340. The lock broke so you can charge that on Quinn Mkedémwi Youngblood." I answer.

Once my names is said he bows down a little.
"Alpha." He says so only I can hear. I pay. "Have a good day Alpha." He says before I leave outside.

I sit in the car waiting for Taddeo. 5 minutes have passed and he still isn't here. I said 5 minutes not 5 hours. He is making me angry.

The door opens and he slips in. The door closes and I drive off. He puts on the seat belt.
"I brought you coffee. Figured we aren't going to stop any more so I also bought food." Taddeo say. Ignore him the rest of the ride.

Infront of me stands tall and proud my house with Adam, the person I've left in charge of the pack members all around California while I'm somewhere else.

I get out of the car and look around. I hear the waves from the beach that are behind the house. My black t-shirt attracting the sun. We made at the time I had.

"Alpha, it is good to have you back." Adam smiles as I walk forward. Taddeo grabs his bag and catches up to me.

"Adam this is Taddeo. Your Gamma." I tell him. "Taddeo, this is Adam he is in charge of California while I'm somewhere else." They shake hands.

"Alpha, should I send the other Alphas to which conference room?" Adam asks.
"The one where you can see the beach. The Lunas might want to hangout in the beach. The Alphas will be able to see them from their." I respond.

I walk past the glass doors in side. Everything is being lit up around me. The sun makes its wag through some of the glass walls and windows.

"Where will I be staying?" Taddeo asks breaking my moment. He wasn't ever like this.
"Follow me." I respond.

We go up the stair case to the second floor. Pack members bow as we pass by. I stand infront of my room. Theo's room is to my right and the one to my left is empty. The Gammas room.

"This one here will be your room." I open the door. "Take a shower and change into something nice." I tell him. He walks inside and I go to my room.

My cream color walls, and one glass door on the other side of the room. I go to my drawer and pull out a black jumpsuit and a white blazer. I lay them on my bed.

I grab a towel and go shower. The warm water feels nice against my skin. I run my hands through my wet hair.

I wrap the towel around me and go out to my room. I slip on the jumpsuit and look for a golden belt that goes with it. The blazer on top and button up only one. I look for white heels, and a metal like hair band to put my hair in a ponytail.