Pale Faces

I was born to fight and fight I will

~~~~~~~》

I pull on blue jeans and a black t-shirt. I walk downstairs, Damario, and his older brother are waiting for me. "Let's go." I say as I pass by them.

They follow me outside and we phase. The mind link between Theo and I is a special one. No one can hear us but each other.
Theo take Quil, and Jacob home after they eat, and send Paul and Jared back to Sam. After words I'd like you to train the two brothers that stayed back. Damian and Luca. I tell him.
Okay, and be carefull. Theo replies.

Ain't I always? I say and he doesn't respond. I look back and I see the brothers. Both of them are brown but one has lighter brown streeks.

Where are we going? They ask.
You don't do anything without my orders. Is all I say. We keep running and I sart to water, and smell leech.

What is that smell. Damario says in disgust.
Get used to it you'll be smelling it alot. They stay quiet and we jump across a river. Right when we land on the other side 7 pale faces stand infront of us.

Imedately Damario and Taddeo growl. You don't do anything without my orders. I repeat again. They stop growling.

"You have violated the treaty." Bronze male haired says. Edward Cullen the guy from the store. "Your the.... but you didn't have scars down your face." He says.
Maybe I got them....You understand?
"Yeah. Why are you in our land?" He asks emphasizing our.
I'm looking for Dr. Cullen. I tell him.

"What for?" He asks.
He is a doctor and I would like him to teach one of my boys about what he does with the supernatural. Or atleast your kind and my kind. I replie.
"Okay then. You can shift. It would make this way easier. We won't harm you. We promise." Edward says.
You heard him. Shift. I tell the boys.

We shift right infront of them. Our clothes doesn't shred when we phase. It can either disappear with our human form or shred if we choose to. Only when near Uley's pack do I have my clothes shred cause that's what happens with theirs.
"Follow us." Edward says.

Taddeo and Damario are behind me by a step. Before we are out of sight from where we were I hear movement behind. I look back and Sam is watching. His dark grey wolf spatks of black watching what's going to happen. I wave and grin at him. He growls and runs away.

We stand infront of a nice big glass house, but I feel my house is better. We walk inside to a room.
"How can we help you?" The short blonde haired male says.

"I want him or him to learn medicine on our kind and your kind." I respond.

"I'm the doctor and I'd be happy to teach both or either one. It's up to you, your their alpha." He says. I look at both of them, Taddeo and Damario, both pleading not to be chosen. In that case....

"Both of them." I respond, they groan. They made that choice.

"That okay. I'm Carlisle the leader of the Olympic coven. My mate Esme, my adoptive sons Emmett, Jasper and Edward. My adoptive daughters Rosalie and Alice." He says.