Intruders

Don't take my kindness for weakness, the beast in me is asleep, not dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~》

I wake up with arms wrapped around me. He didn't leave just like he said. I get closer to him.

His calm breaths, the rising of his chest. The silence that surrounds us. Peaceful something that doesn't happen so often.

"Quinn! Can we borrow your car!" Someone yells from the other side of the door. I groan in response. I don't want to stand up. But I must.

I open the door. Luke and Damian stand awaiting for an answer.
"The Mustang." I respond putting the keys in Damian's hand. He smiles and run off their back packs bouncing from their back with every step.

"I must get home. Will you be okay without me here?" Sam asks once I close the door of my room.
"Yeah I'll be fine. I can take care of myself and Taddeo is most likely to stay with me all day today." I respond.

"Okay then. Swing by anytime you'd like." Sam says. He stands infront of me his hands on my waist. I smile and peck his lips. He leaves and a huge smile creeps on my face.

I've never felt like this. This feeling is strange and it is scaring me a little. All though it is scaring me I like the feeling. It feels good but wrong at the same time.

I get up from my bed and go to my closet. I slip on black running capris and muscle bra tanktop. I put on my Nikes and my hair up in a ponytail.

I go downstairs to the kitchen lookimg for somethimg to have for breakfest. I toast bread, fry eggs and bacon.

I grab a plate to place the toast on and everything else. I sit at the breakfast bar, on the tall stool. It is weird that the whole house is quiet.

Footsteps are coming from the front door fast. Running or jogging. I look at the hallway and Taddeo stops running when he is in the kitchen.

He smiles at me as he walks to the cabinet.
"Good morning, Quinn." He says as he gets water from the water and ice dispenser in the fridge.
"Good morning, Taddeo." I respond.

He sits across from me, wearing sweats hanging a little below his hips, and a blue sweatshirt that isn't zipped up and no shirt, showing his bare chest.

"There is still some food over at the near the stove." I tell him. He gets up to get some food and sits back down infront of me.

"Taddeo, today I want to run potrol, I guess we can train, and crash at Sam's. Also Bella, the vampire chick, invited all of my pack to a graduation party that one of the leeches will have in a week or two." I tell Taddeo today's plan.

"Okay, so after we finish eating potrol?" He asks.
"Yeah." I respond.
"Okay, also are you letting us go to that party?" He asks.
"Yes, if you want to go." I answer.

I stand up and take our plates to the sink to wash. I hear him walking behind me. I begin to wash the plate and hand them to him to dry off and place them where they go.

"Are you doing better?" He asks, i look at him confused. "I mean after what occurred last night." He clarifies.
"Oh yeah. Sorry for waking you up." I apologize.

"No don't worry it was fine. I saw Sam leave this morning." Taddeo says smirking, rising one of his eyebrows. "So what happened after I left you two alone. Tell me all of it."

We walk down the porch steps and out to the woods. I didn't think this side if Taddeo existed.

"Um nothing really happened. I wanted him to stay and after he stayed I didn't have anymore bad dreams as I slept beside him."I answer not saying so many things that occurred.