Grandson Refuses His Place

Accept me for my strength, love me for my weakness. Be there for the good and bad. Remember; I will never be who you want me to become.

~~~~~~~~》

I wake up changing into sweat pants and a sports bra. I walk down stairs grabbing a bottle of water, a Nature Valley Gronola Bar with an apple.

I eat while I make way to the gym room. Once in I do a few stretches, and punches on the punching bag. I train solo like Theo or together.

I have some water run down my throat before going out in the woods. Now time for a run.

I keep my pace as I run through the endless woods. I listen around to my surrounding. The birds cherp aroumd me as I run through the woods.

This scenario is beautiful. Nothing compared to the other places I go on a run. In California I run on the beach behind my home there. Or in the woods. But those woods are diffrent. They don't hold the same magical feeling these woods have.

I hear very few cars passing by and I run over so I can find the road. No More are passing by. I follow the road picking my pace up a notch.

A car pulls up infront of me. I slow down and jog over. The window is down and Emily is smiling at me. Her scars on her face just like mine showing who we are.

"Hey Quinn, out for a run I see." She says
"Yeah, got to stay in shape for when anything unexpected gets thrown in my way." I respond.

"I have a bottle of water if you want it, and if you'd like I'll give you a ride." She says reach back and showing me the water.
"I'll take the lift." I respond.

I go over to the other side and get in the passenger side.
"Do you exercise very often." She asks.
"All the time, I guess. I'm always running as a wolf in the woods or like I was doing right now. Training " I answer.

"So where am I taking you?" Emily asks.
"Take me to your place I want to speak with your brother." I tell her. Then I get a weird feeling.

"Has Sam told you anything about me?" I ask uneasy.
"No, not really. He probably keeps it all to himself." Emily answers.

She stops to the side of her house and we step out. I follow behind her into the house. A fresh scent of Theo's hots me as well as Sam's warm woodsy smell.

"I'm going to begin to cook for the boys. Sam's in the living room or out in the back." Emily tells me.
"Okay, thanks Emily." I thank her before going though the living room and not finding them there.

I go out to the back. My wolf releasing a loud growl. Theo is beating the fuck out of Sam.
"Theo." I bark at him. How dare he beat my mate up.

"What are you doing?" I ask him. He let's go of Sam. Sam stands up on his two legs.
"I was training him." Theo responds. I feel my cheecks go pink. They were training. Oh.

I walk over slowly. "Sorry for barking at you Theo." I apologize.
"It's cool." Theo says.

"What are you doing here?" Sam asks.
"It's came to speak with you." I respond. Theo begins to leave but I stop him. "Let's go inside."

We go inside and I stand beside the couch Theo beside me and Sam infront sitting down.
"So what do you want to talk about?" Sam asks.

"Well, yesterday we kinda left our conversation and had to go do something else. So what is going to happen to Leah Clearwater?" I ask.
"I can try talking to her. I'll tell her if she doesn't believe me I'll convince her." Theo answers.

"There you have it." Sam says.
"Theo that was just a plan. Out of all the times I've planned something how many times did it actually come out right?" I ask him. Theo says silent and doesn't respond. "Exactly."