Volterra

"You have to study your field and you have to find out how other people do it, and you have to keep working and learning and practicing ultimately, you will be able to do it."
           ~ Theodore Sturgeon

~~~~~~~~~》

Brayden walks in with Demetrius behind him. Brayden walks towards us and looks back to make sure Demetrius is following. Both of them look unharmed so they must have not fought.

"What are you going to say Demetrius?" Brayden tells turning to Demetri.
"Sorry for my out burst. My feelings got a hold of me." Demetrius says not looking up feom the ground.

"It is okay." Sam says. Demetrius looks up and he still is and looks mad. I know he wants to says something  but Brayden his giving him the talk-and-your-dead look.

  "Excuse me, I have friends waiting for me." Demetrius says and leaves. I look at Brayden.
"Want to share anything?" I ask.

"He is mad because our dad decided to turn up out of all the years instead of before." Brayden answers.
"Did you show and explain our talk and how you also felt like that even before you meet him?" I ask Brayden.

"Yeah, he calmed down a little but he just needs time for it all to sink in." Brayden asures Sam more then me. Sam probably feels bad that already Demetrius doesn't like him.

Time passes and the people begin to leave. Once everyone is gone some wolves come up to pick up. I lead Theo and all of them to the room that they will be staying at. Most of the guys are together in a room with bunk beds.

I get my bags ready for this trip we will take in a few days. I change into sweats and a tanktop and get in bed. I gave Sam ilhis own room but he is welcomed in my room if he likes. I don't know if we are ready to be together yet though. I guess we must take it slow. If we resist.

Day of flight

We have boarded the plane and I'm nervous of this very long plane flight. I mean long plain flight. We are flying from the United States to Italy. I'm a wolf that has never flown before and hates hights.

Sam sits next to me holding my hand while more then half of the people on this plane are pack members that are going to fight with us. My warriors. I wonder if they are as nervous as me. I think I feel sweat going down my face.

"Calm down Quinn, I'm here so everything is going to be fine." Sam soothes. Okay maybe flying isn't the only reason for me being nervous.

I've left Demetrius in charge and the other two are with him. I fear that somehow they will end up in Italy. That somehow being Tate teleporting them.

It is the first time I have actually been away from those three. Taddeo was left behind but then again he is mates with Tate and will do what she wants to make her happy.

The plane takes of and the g-force pushing me into my seat as it gains speed to take off causes me to hold on to Sam's hand tightly. I'm most likely hurting him but he doesn't want to tell me.

Once we are in the air and bot going up or down in losen my hold on his hand. I relax a little in my seat that I put it back and pop my earphones in my ears.

I rest my head on Sam shoulder and try to sleep. This is going to be a long plane flight to Italy. Then again this is my first flight and stay away from the kids.

"What are you guys doing here?!" Sam trues to whisper yell. I listen and pretend I'm still sound asleep on his shoulder.

"Well we couldn't stay back while our parents are in Italy fighting some clan of vampires." I hear a familiar voice that I should not be hearing. But it can't be him.