I'm Still The Alpha

"If you like her, if she makes you happy, and if you feel like you know her-then don't let her go."
~ Nicholas Sparks

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam's P.o.v

I'm nervous but Theo said it would be fine. I finish getting dresses up into the tux and wait for Theo to arrive.

This is probably the second d to last time I will wear one of these. It makes me feel weird. I'm used to jeans and a shirt, jeans and no shirt, shorts and a shirt or finally shorts and no shirt.

Theo bought all this for me so that the people that will be there, will accept me as an equal. I rather get accepted then find out what will happen if I don't.

Apparently Quinn is having a party and we took this as the opportunity to tell her that about the Volturi

Many of the Cullen's friends have said no to helping us. Only people are here are some of the ones from last time and some new leeches.

The Hummer pulls up and I get in the front seat. Leah and the baby girl are in the back.
"Ready?" Theo asks me.

"No, but I don't think I will ever be." I answer.
"Calm down Sam, it will be fine." Leah says from behind me. The little girl giggles in her babyseat.

I breath and relax into the seat. Theo starts the car and drives out of the woods and into the freeway down south. Everyone from the pack is going. Even Kamalani, Paul, their baby girl, Jacob and Renesmee with all of us.

I don't think Quinn knows that we are all going. I hope she is fine with this and once we tell her what's up she will help us. Well obviously she will help us because they want her. I know for sure that they won't get her.

Quinn's P.o.v

I finish getting my shoes on and make sure I'm presentable to our guests.

I walk out of my room and down to where the party will take place

I walk out of my room and down to where the party will take place. I meet with my kids and Taddeo that are already and dressed.