The Start Of A Fight

"We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it."
- Nicholas Sparks

~~~~~~~~~~

Training. I'm back and I'm training again for the next race and to stay in shape. Also to keep my mind off of Sam and on training and paper work.

Next race is in less then a month. Lap after lap, knocking or gaining time. I've done some changes to the car so it drives better.

Edward and Bella have been gone for like two weeks. Jacob, Embry, Quil, Seth, Luke, Brady and Collin have begun school and are really looking forward to winter break, or the first snow.

I walk out of the gym room and walk over a few doors to my office. I open the door but I'm stopped feom going in by a howl.

I close the door and jog down stairs. The guys, Leah, Kamalani, Catori and my dad are frown in place. The turn and look at me.

"It's Jacob, let's go see what's up. Dad, Catori you can come if you want." I tell them.
"Okay." The respond and go back to whatever they were doing.

The rest of us run outside, my sister beside me. We shift once we are hidden by the tall green redwoods, oak trees and more.

As we run to where we will meet the other pack, our mind I covered in all of Jacob's images. All of the things he is thinking, hus thoughts and memories. Memories and thought that hold pain and fear.

Bella's pregnant? Someone says. We near the area and are on top of logs. I stay on top and everyone else jumps off the pile of logs with everyone else.
Jacob is already hear and everyone around him circles him, growling and snarling.

We have to protect the tribe. Sam says jumping out on to the top of the pile of logs beside me. What they breed won't be able to control it's thirst. Every human will be in danger.

We are ready. Jared says.

We can handle it. Leah says as well.

Now? Jacob asks.

We must distroy it before it's born. Sam clarifies.
You mean kill Bella? Seth asks.
Her choice affects us all. Sam responds coldly.

Bella's human. Jacob says stepping forward. Our protection applies to her as well.
She is dying anyways. Leah tells Jake. Jacob attacks her and Theo emidiatly get in the fight against Jacob.

Stop. I bark at them, they growl at eachother one last time. Leah and Theo walk away from Jacob.
We have real enimes to bite tonight. Sam says.

Tonight? Jacob asks and Seth stands next to him.
You'll fight with us Jake. Sam says walking down using his Alpha voice. The Alpha voice that hold power for good and bad. A weapon.

I watch carefully. Jacob should have taken his spot alongtime ago. Now he has realized it. Sam stands taller growling at Jacob making Jake bow down to his feet.

I will not! Jacob growls back standing up. I'm the grandson of Ephraim Black. I am the grandson of a chief. I wasn't born to follow you or anyone else. Jacob bumps into Sam before running up the hill infront.

Seth watches Jacob wanting to follow.
No one follows him. Sam orders us, he is so pissed at Jacob. I look at Sam and to my pack.
Let's go. This is the start of a fight. A fight I don't want to fight but will need to.